Ludia Forums

0 épic in the green spots

I have been riding my bicycle for 40 min looking in the the green spots around
And none of them , not a single one has a epic dino , nothing ! Can you explain ? I closed and open the game several times, and lost a lot of time looking for them , I even played today’a tower which means my game is ok, I live in area 3
Here are the pics

I had the same issue! I have removed the app and then install again. Now it works again as it should be.

1 Like

Sometimes the drops won’t have anything immediately. I’m pretty sure it’s done so that they don’t all have the same respawn times.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

I had the same thing happen to me, someone was nice enough to point out this is impossible.

So, if that person was correct, it isn’t happening to you.

It’s a cooldown period for the stops… lol.

Good luck getting your issue resolved.

1 Like

Are you sure they are event drops?
On Monday, I actually thought ALL supply drops were events for like 20 minutes before realizing they changed the color…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

same thing here, some drops spawn event dino an hour later than the rest :smiley: or have seen an epic (that should be there for 6 hours before despawn) despawn an hour after appearing under the green supply drop. The game works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

They are indeed special event stops, as indicated by the raised square atop the block.

Hey there, @Cronista, this can happen when dinosaurs are in-between spawns but I’m quite surprised that you are seeing this so often. Event dinosaurs should be populating these Enhanced Supply Drops, but if you’re still not seeing any then you should reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look at your account.

I’ll also bring this to our dev’s attention so that they can look into things on their end as well.

2 Likes

Oh, there’s also a certain distance you have to be from the drops for the dinosaurs to spawn. A lot of them are probably too far away for you to see the creatures under them. I don’t know the exact distance, though.

I came close ( 1 meter ) from most of them ,I just opened the shot to take the pics, and the rest usually show from the place I was standing from, I just got tired of going there and find the empty place . I will wait for the remaining 3 hour for the spawn , as they said I am just maybe bad luck and the game started in a cooldown in all my area.:man_shrugging:t2:

Hey @Cronista, we’re investigating this case and we have a couple questions for you:

1. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as Meaz suggested?

2. Can you provide us with a screenshot of what you see in the PVP Leaderboard?

We would very much like to hear back from you, as the answers to these questions will provide us with additional insight… Thanks!

I haven’t I was expecting It wasn’t necessary but I’ll do as soon as I can.
Thanks for your reply
Can you please tell me what’s the PVP LEADORBOARD, English isn’t my first leanguage.

1 Like

Click the circle button to the right of where the battle button is… should bring up the current top of the arena ladder.

Thank you very much!