Ludia Forums

0 Green supply drops

Anyone else having an issue with having 0 green supply drops. I pay for vip and don’t have a single green supply drop in range. To make matters worse there is actually 0 in sight at all on my whole radar. Just orange as far as the eye can see?

This seems to keep happening to me every epic weekend I have no green drops in range and very few nearby if I was to go outside. Seems kinda pointless paying for vip if I can’t even reach at least 1 green drop.

2 Likes

Every week, people complain about the same thing. We are still waiting for a proper answer as to why there is no uniform distribution of supply drops, special events, strike towers, treasure chests, etc… Not the usual reply about POIs… If you are sick and tired of it, you should cancel your subscription.

4 Likes

I didn’t say I was sick and tired of it nor do I come on here every week so I don’t know what people are complaining about “every week” but thanks for your really helpful response that answered my question!

There was one near me (just out of darting range), but it disappeared during the day.
There were 2 on opposite ends of the horizon.
I was able to walk toward one and dart it, but the other one disappeared as I attempted to move closer to it.

It’s bad enough that they’re hard to come by, but them disappearing as you try to reach them feels like a real troll move by Ludia

3 Likes

In the same boat.

2 Likes

shortly after 4 p.m. I had 2 … then they were gone … Magic🤷🏼‍♂️

Yup there was two in range when I opened the game but I needed to restart the game cause it didn’t load the alliance chat. When I did they disappeared :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I also had 1 in range earlier and after restarting I now have none in range.

1 Like

There’s definitively a problem with with the green drop…

1 Like

This is the 4th straight weekend without a Green Supply Tower. I’ve been a VIP since the game came out.
The only response I get is, there’s nothing they can do.

2 Likes

They don’t want people to get free BOOSTS and DNA. Simple as this… Very disappointing.

2 Likes

Since a couple of weeks ludia has toned down the amount of green stops… we never had any explanation for it, but it sure is annoying… especially in lockdown period… wish they reverted back to how it was 2 months ago…

1 Like

Yeah I get they toned it down but I can’t even see any even out with my range. Like 0 on the radar at all which isn’t normal, there is usually at least one I can see which I could walk to (although not meant to during a lockdown)

1 Like

ludia surprises you every day … rarely positive😐

2 Likes

This is getting way too repetitive.

1 Like

I already did. Also haven’t spent any money in weeks. Now I can just come here and complain and know Lydia isn’t listening. The upside is they aren’t making any money off of me anymore.

1 Like

weeks after weeks that players complained about this problem and Ludia just show us that they don’t care !!!

So, Ludia, pls listen and do someting to solve this problem in sustainable way

Thank you

1 Like

3rd straight day without a Green Supply Tower.
This is getting ridiculous.
Is Ludia returning to their roots, when this first came the charged for everything. Are they getting us prep to go back to pay to play.

So far I have never had 0, but at least one.
Moreover, the number of supply drops seems to be slowly but steadily decreasing. At least in the area where I live.

2 Likes

today 0… Thanks Ludia :neutral_face:

2 Likes