- Multi fusing is a blessing, thank you.
- The new creature models are among the best in the game, like, wow. Thoroughly impressed.
- Different team loadouts and the new strike/tournament format is also a huge QOL change. Big thank you on that.
- Dracoceratops. Enough said. Very good balance change.
- Last online is awesome for alliance leaders to track active players. Hopefully we get more tools for them in the future.
- Park scents work again. Great that I can actually scent turtle now. About time.
- Pterosaurs in sanctuaries was a long overdue feature; awesome addition.
- Bajadont, Mammotherium, and all the non hybrids look awesome for their respective rarties. I forsee them being high on the tier list.
- Being able to see the boost spread on someone’s dinos from their profile is an interesting, yet useful change.
- The spawnrates for drops seem to have improved.
- The snowy map is the best map the game has ever seen.
- The menus generally feel more fluid, which is satisfying.
- Several bugs are still present. For one, the app crashes after every single battle.
- With Maxima losing definite, dodgers are even more out of control. Such an unbalanced risk vs reward situation compared to other damage mitigation methods, especially with so few nullifiers.
- Cautious Strike.
- Why are all the new creatures nearly unobtainable? If I understand correctly, they’re seasonal exclusive, which is absurd. Please, release them into the wild forever, somehow.
- Monorhino is an absolute disaster. Please, buff it a few times.
- Very few buffs to existing, underwhelming, underused dinos.
- Emotes are kind of…eh. They leave a lot to be desired. Maybe a few more specific ones?
Overall great update, but a few things still need work.