Ludia Forums

1.12 Spawn Mechanics

Okay, we are finally done going through the code! Here are all the updates to 1.12 Spawns. A LOT of things moved to global. We did not find the epic snake spawning at all, but it looks like Woolly Rhino has been released in the wild! Check it out!

21 Likes

Ohh as expected from Ludia. New snake epic is exclusive. What the … is this :frowning:

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Really nice how fast y’all cut through this! :smiley:

5 Likes

Good: more global! Rhino is released into the wild!

Bad: @Ludia_Developers made titanoboa a flipping sanctuary exclusive!

3 Likes

Thank you, Gamepress! Sucks that Titanoboa is Sanc exclusive. Hopefully Ludia will change that sometime in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Piere87, for this valuable information and for your dedication! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

L4 just went from not that great to awesome, due to the Woolly Rhino :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The only 2 things I appreciate at this migration are that now Erliko is a global, and that Suchomeme is a night spawn, even if global. Since globals have a tendency to appear more in parks, I can just go there with an epic or rare scent and possibly get Erlikos.
Other than that, I have no use for most stuff.

2 Likes

Ugh, Wuerhosaurus STILL park-only. Ludia, if you’re gonna keep this guy as a park exclusive, give Carnotarkus a small HP buff to compensate for the rarity already.

1 Like

Thanks!
Sorry If I’m blind, but is diplodocus included in the non spawning creatures?

1 Like

Diplodocus is another Sanc/event exclusive creature.

1 Like

This is great! I was wondering why I saw Epic Anky in my home zone (L1)! I also found Amargocephalus in L3. SO glad that epics are back to daily random spawns instead of only once a week!

1 Like

of course we get anky when i’m no longer FIPing the thing. still happy tho. i can stock up for a long while.
kentro moved to a global spawn. so that could be interesting.

2 Likes

@Piere87 can confirm the rhino! Just got one near zilker park.

1 Like