1.13 aquatic update and 1.14 cavern update?

If JWA is going to have a special update then it would be 1.13, we just had a partially minor update and if we get 10 creatures in 1.13 it will be 200 creatures in the game so we should get exciting creatures. The creatures I’m guessing for the 1.13 update are the following:
Aquatic:
Mosasaurus-Epic
Megalodon-Epic
Archelon-Epic
Leptocleidus-Rare
Protostega-Rare
Psephoderma-Common
Hybrids:
Titanoboa G2+Kelenken-Epic
Leptostega-Leptocleidus+Protostega-Epic
Megarchelon-Megalodon+Archelon-Legendary
Maybe Mosa+Megarchelon-Unique

For 1.14 I think we might get cave creatures to finish off the classes from jwtg and here is what I think we will get:
Caves:
Dunkleosteus-Epic
Doedicurus-Rare
Megistotherium-Rare
Dakosaurus-Common
Hybrids:
Dakoderma-Psphoderma+Dakosaurus-Rare
Megistocurus-Megistotherium+Doedicurus-Epic
Dunkleosaurus-Dunkleosteus+Mosaurus-Legendary
Dunkleosaurus+Megalodon-Unique
Mammotherium+Smilodon-Unique
+1 more hybrid, tell me what you would like to see

Features I think we will get for 1.13: Aquariums to put your aquatic creatures in (like sanctuaries)

Features I think we will get for 1.14: Most of us think it is a good idea for a new area for more creatures to spawn and I heard someone say they should add caves just like parks, caves might be a bit hard to find around you, so to make it a bit more common caves could count as rock formations and on the map it would show up as a grey area like parks show up as green.

Tell me what you would like to see for the next updates, Aquatics, Cenozoic or just stick with Dinosaurs?

1 Like

I’d like to see a cavern update; the aquatic one HOWEVER…
Edit: just seen dunkleosteus in the list, I regret what I said

1 Like

You don’t like dunkleosteus? Also this isn’t a list of what I want, it is kind of what I think they will add.

But how do you have a Mosasaurus fight a T-Rex?

1 Like

Aquatic glitch just like jurassic world the game lol

1 Like

Or maybe a battle where the aquatic is in the nublar lagoon and the Dino is on the edge, like when the mosaurus ate the indominus rex in Jurassic World 1

1 Like

You do k so that just give the aquatics a huge advantage/disadvantage

7 Likes

Yes I am clearly an idiot, oh well let Ludia figure it out when it comes :joy:

1 Like

They’d probably do an aquatic only arena like in JWTG, meaning the new creature pool would have to be much larger than ten or people would grow bored and stop bothering with that arena.

1 Like

It will either an Aquatic only Arena or a background shift to something like the edge of the Mosasaur aquarium like at the end if Jurassic World I would guess.

Not dunkleosteus, but aquatics in general in the game (if they EVER make it)

Well i still dont know where the epic boa is from the last update soooooooo…

1 Like