1.13 teaser?

I saw this this morning but it was deleted and replaced with the edmontosaurus graphic…I think it went early.

It’s gotta be a cave bear teaser right??

30 Likes

It is 1.13 teaser, and your right. It could be a cave bear, or Atlas bear

2 Likes

I thought cave lion also, but… bear sound more realistic

That’s what I was thinking. I’m excited. But I hope for more dinosaurs too

Megalodon? I mean they look like gills to me.

6 Likes

Me too. There are a lot of creatures that needs attention

Do sharks even hibernate, pal?

1 Like

Arctodus…

5 Likes

unBEARable? hm… Am I onto something here? :thinking:

I have no idea though.

38 Likes

Yes, Ned. You are

Sooo no dinosaurs AGAIN?! Great… okay ludia here is your last chance to fix your game pls just do um… ehhh… idk SOMETHING?!

13 Likes

Can you prove this is real?

1 Like

So have they fully punted on Dinosaurs at this point? Was there one introduced since Amargafancypants ?

6 Likes

UnBEARable?
Hibernation?
Sounds like… A Dad joke.

16 Likes

So… Should we just accept that we won’t be seeing anymore dinosaurs in this game?

8 Likes

so far, this isn’t really that exciting tho. Last time the flagship creature was event locked and was only available for 10 days. Are we only going to get 2 creatures again? Will bugs, exploits, and matchmaking be fixed? Are more things going to be event locked? I can’t get excited about teasers anymore because, evetytime, they fall hard and we are left with major disappointments.

19 Likes

If this teaser is real then it’s either the cave bear, atlas bear, arctodus, cave lion or thylacosmilus

2 Likes

Also whatever it is it better not be exclusive. I’m done with this “let’s make every single new epic sanctuary exclusive” crap

18 Likes

Oh you better be ready because i bet all i have almost 1 of the new creature will be exclusive

5 Likes

Dude, its teased 1 creature. You cant say that when you dont know

1 Like