1.5 Update Hybrid Speculation

I wrote a thing about what I think is coming for hybrids. Check it out.

13 Likes

Great article @MNBrian
Thanks for putting in the effort :grin:

3 Likes

Article has a lot of combinations. I kind of speed read the second half. Sorry.

But I think it missed two things. What hybrids are in Ludias other games with IP established. They are likely to copy themselves. And will any new hybrids get in our teams or will they carry on arriving pre nerfed and very hard to catch them up if we wanted them.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile: Happy to know it was helpful!

1 Like

I like your comments from.

Very interesting! I really hope they make something with Stygi and Bary Gen 2. I have SO much of that from incubators and maybe it would allow more accessibility to a legendary (kind of like they did with the monolemetrdon).

1 Like

Why are you sorry? Because you couldn’t read it? The article has a lot of combinations? I’m lost.

There won’t be hybrid crossover from other games. The hybrids are unique to each game for the most part. It is not the intent to cross-over hybrids beyond those in the films and existing meta.

Me too! :slight_smile: Hoping to see some of those arena exclusive DNA pools put to good use. :slight_smile:

No speculation for any epic/legendary around Erlikosaurus Gen 2 or Tanycolgerus?

Definitely possible, but my money is still on the fact that 75% of the new hybrids have used components from new updates. Not that that guarantees there won’t be a hybrid for Erlik Gen 2 or Tany, but i just consider it less likely than a hybrid from a newer component.

1 Like

good job with the article. i appreciate your insight and point of view.

one thing we dont know for sure though is when they will stop adding new shiny dinos. if the last ones were added this last patch, then i could see them creating new hybrids from existing dinos like iguanodon or epic koola for example. i think thats very plausible.

1 Like

Definitely plausible! :slight_smile: If it’s not the shiny new thing that they’re converting to hybrids, it’s usually the underutilized and unhybrided common/rare. Iguanadon or Koola would be high on the under-utilized and currently no hybrid list.

1 Like

also, i would hope they learned from dilo and if they use mimus to make a umique, maybe they just improve the set or change it entirely to be used with more dmg without the unique being op.

1 Like

maybe a mimus counter and leave mimus alone

1 Like

I’d like that. But based on how people on the forums complain about mono, i don’t think it’ll make it through the grinder.

1 Like

I’d like to see an Ankylocodon hybrid. I used it a lot early on but once you play at a higher arena it’s outclassed apart from unless it’s really over levelled. And it’s not worth the coins levelling it that high. Would be nice to have something to fuse it into :slight_smile:

that would make for an interesting legendary.

1 Like

I’m wondering when 1.5 is coming out because of 2 months without an update???

1 Like

(I’ve used this on another thread … don’t care :grin:)

2 Likes