Ludia Forums

1.6 could be two weeks away?

First off credit to @Pocemon

In his latest video he said according to the datamine we have two more weeks of event creatures after this cunning week . Those are fast and fallen kingdom. After that their are no more events in the app so an update would be needed probaly on the tuesday of the fallen kingdom event.

3 Likes

Totally possible, also the chest event should end in 3 weeks, so there is a really high chance.
I really hope they start hinting at it the next week.

1 Like

The worst part about this update being so close means that a new tournament will likely be starting soon :frowning:

woohoo free cash and coins!!

3 Likes

It’d be welcome. However, unless they fix the lack of spawns, a new update will be completely irrelevant. The only relevant aspect of the game to make any progress are the featured dinos of the week…

1 Like

It’s been so hard to resist leveling dinos until the update at least has notes

3 Likes

Hopefully they add Therizinosaurus, Corythesaurus, or something else.
The update they do could either ruin or improve the game. Get ready for unlimited rant topics!

I want carcharodontosaurids so bad

8 Likes

The one thing that would really screw ludia up is that they would do an aquatic update. Making certain dinosaurs spawn in certain places. Like making a koolasuchus spawn near a creek.
I would like some more aquatic creatures, but I want them to spawn like normal.

1 Like

Please give us some hints this week. Maybe just release the patch note this week! Give us fans some excitement in this cold winter please, Ludia. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want giganotosaurus, the true giga…

8 Likes

Check the new Tournament pop-up message:

• Dates : January 17th to February 4th
  • Guaranteed Prize : Erlikosaurus DNA

With the tournament being held for the next 3 weeks, doubt a patch would be rolled out in between!

2 Likes

Agreed. That would be awesome.

I want Acrocanthosaurus, giganotosaurus, mapusaurus, carcharodontosaurus and altispinax, with a new animation possibly.

3 Likes

*3 weeks away

1 Like

Don’t forget Tyrannotitan!

1 Like

There are still dinos (fliers) from 1.3 that arent in the game lol

Nope. No new update until after new tournie finishes… so at leasr 21+ days after the tournie starts

All we know right know is Maiasaura but they can’t just be giving us one new dinosaur. I expect a few more plus a couple new hybrids for them. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Scolosaurus, maiasaura, pachy, scafognatus and ramphorincus were all datamined but never added.
Also hybrids for edmontosaurus, iguanodon, hatzegopteryx, darwinopterus, stigymoloch (prob gen 2) and procerato (very hyped for It, i will dart some of them in this week special event) were datamined.

2 Likes