Ludia Forums

1.6 Spawn Mechanics

Spawn Mechanics are up!

6 Likes

not happy since I live and work in local 2 :S

1 Like

Holy cow you’re fast. You had this posted before i could even get my own post on the metahub thread up. :smiley: JEEZ!

7 Likes

I guess I was just excited :smile:
Also have some scents I’ve been saving up just for this. Need to make sure I’m targeting the right areas. Parks are going to be tough now.

2 Likes

Moving Anklyosaurus and Tenontosaurus to parks hurts. Really nothing beneficial to anyone out of this latest migration. Puts a huge damper on what I otherwise thought was a great update.

14 Likes

I agree. 6 possible epics during the daytime. Gonna be tough to get what you want out of them

4 Likes

Darwin park spawn … :sob: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::-1:

6 Likes

I still don’t know what to do with all the wuerhosaurus I have from living and working in L4.

5 Likes

I did a couple of epic scents in a park this week looking for Darwin. If I had known 6 epics were now possible, I wouldn’t have wasted the scent there. I didn’t see a single Anky the whole time. RIP levelling my Tryko. Will have to rely on featured weeks I guess :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Local 4 is now officially droppings

6 Likes

Probably Canada is full of parks…

1 Like

There is a huge state park 15 miles or so from home and I have taken a couple hour break from life to go there to hunt several times. I really hope the spawns have increased in general because coming home with no dinos on the roof of my suv is frustrating. I’m gonna miss sneaking rare scents at work for tenonto. Don’t see any thing great about the changes. Please excuse my negative view :blush:

1 Like

The park by my work is a good example :expressionless:

Shoulda sold my L4 real estate before 1.6😂

9 Likes

:laughing: Are you trying to BBQ them?

7 Likes

I can’t believe they moved Dimetrodon from zone 1 to zone 3. Zone 3 is already one of the best zones and it also has Postosuchus! This is so unbalanced.

All I can see now is stupid Majungasaurus. It’s like a plague. I’m so disappointed with this migration. I also noticed decreased number of epics. I haven’t seen even one since the update.

1 Like

Those of us living in L3 would respectfully have to disagree with you on this one.

11 Likes

Zone 3 already one of the best… :rofl:

3 Likes

How is it possible that after all this time L1 is always the best with the two best epics to have, L3 is a bit better now and L4 has been totally ruined. I live in L4 and of the three non hybrid epics two are ingredients for the worsts uniques and the last one is useless because Scolosaurus doesn’t spawn. Even when L3 was bad there was at least erlikosaurus. I’m so disappointed!

4 Likes

It seems like guys in Ludia don’t even know the word “balance”. Every update is with “gross miscalculation”, now they also change spawn mechanic in random way.

Anky in parks is the most sadistic change. Especially in winter.

5 Likes