Oh no… :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Gyrosphere hey, maybe these are boost proof
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Some kind of driving feature?
And woohoo for patch notes.

4 Likes

Btw guys click that link, it gives you 50 HC.

9 Likes

Maybe the Gyrosphere means you no longer need to go out walking lmao.

6 Likes

I find it a bit early for 1.8 but as long as they fix the problems they made with 1.7 I‘m perfectly fine with it.

1 Like

Maybe u can attract Indominus Rex by using these.
So u won‘t need a special scent but just send them out to get the chance of darting her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is joy-stick coming to game? And for that you have to buy like 20 mins time for 1000 HC like scent? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope for something to augment the walking collecting game.

But kind of expect loot boxes or scratch cards with Ludia.

2 Likes

Actually, it IS a picture of a Gyrosphere from the JW movies. It must be an ability like joystick mode.
http://www.jurassicworld.com/intel/location/gyrosphere

If this is the case, it’s a game-changer. Now you’ll be able to collect DNA in unsafe neighborhoods at night. Physically handicapped people (bedridden) would be able to play. No more spending $100 per week on gasoline for darting marathons in multiple zones. I like it.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter what it is… you know we will have to buy it to use it

13 Likes

Team based battles? This picture has been in the app description for quite some time…

13 Likes

I feel like it is a new AR mode for hunting dinos. :thinking::face_with_monocle::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Armor and crit boosts incoming!!! Gryposphere = jet boosts! Now you can boost your location to where ever you want. At a small cash fee of 200 though.

1 Like

AR would be like you are in The Gyro looking around your neighborhood.

Just remove boosts and call it a day. Would automatically be considered the best update ever.

12 Likes

those should never happen lol if thats on the notes tomorrow people might cause a riot🤣

8 Likes

Maybe a limit on how much you can use it per day? Or do I dare say it, you have to pay hard cash to use it.