1.8 Re-connection Recovery Issues

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: JWA does not recover its connection from disconnects/reconnect or changing from Wi-Fi to phone data such as when leaving the house and my phone switches to the phone data mode.

Area is was found in: Home/work

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Icon the game down to do something else on the phone or just to take a break for a while. When I wake the phone back up and bring JWA back up, it connects back in BUT after darting something it gets a never ending trying to connecto ball (See the first screen shot) OR I get screen shot #2. When hitting the reconnect goes to screen #3. I hit the connect again and goes to screen #4. (What do you mean needs to update?) The OK restarts the game. The last two panels are other connection errors I was never getting before the 1.8 update.

How often does it happen: Very often

What type of device are you using: LG G8ThinQ

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) Did we digress back to 1.3 & 1.4 connectivity problems?

1 Like

I’ve had this error recently too. I’ve always had problem going to/from wi-fi anyway but it is worse now.

This has been a standard feature of the game for me since 1.6 i must have been beta testing it for you guys.