1 attempt on legendary event dino

Anyone else think it’s ridiculous you only get one attempt? i mean seriously we couldn’t get it with 3 attempts atleast give us a chance!

Legendary event dinos?
This doesn’t make any sense
This doesn’t make any sense

I can understand the reaction to the 1 attempt, but they are legendary for a reason and it will make sure people are really trying to hit those large numbers.

Sooner or later people will get all the dinos that game has to be offer, so there is no rush :slight_smile:

Dont worry dat legendary is not worth waste dna of pyroraptor, is slower and kit is bad whit dat rrady to crush and the delay of main dmg skill. I only still leveling him cause i want magnapyritor in future xd

I had the same thought… 1 attempt should be for Unique dino’s and maybe 2 for legendaries. I think 3 is too much. They should remain exclusive and hard to obtain.

I don’t have any legendary dinosaurs yet.
I am fine with the single attempt.
I don’t look at the daily event dinosaurs as to be expected but rather as a bonus gift.
I spend most days in school studying 12+ hours a day.
The daily events are my main source of Dino DNA.
So I am thankful for anything I can get.

Stop crying😭 why are some ppl never happy
Iv been playing since the beta started and only just unlocked it today 1 attempt is great

Because some people want everything handed to them. Having to work is too much…well…work for them.

Free points towards a fuse. I like that this game doesn’t make it easy.

I mean okay cool a new legendary but how is anyone suppose to get 200 DNA points in only one try??

You are NOT supposed to unlock him for free just with the Event. But you were allowed to farm Pyroraptor on Wednesday/Thursday plus Irritator on Friday/Saturday … so you could have collected enough to unlock him, if you had a little base before.

And, of course, you were able to buy Incubators (if you want to get him easily).

The intention is bonus dna towards getting it or powering it up if you already have it. NOT to give it to you like the epics.

Yeah they basically gave you the ability to get more DNA for it in the events priar. Both the dinos to make that legendary were available to get with 6 attempts each if you wanted that one bad enough. I didnt get it cause my phones shut off. But look, I’m not complaining, its MY FAULT for not paying my phone bill. Lol

Well you know it is now not one attempt based on the rareity of the dino anymore. It is now 1 attempt based on the event so it is totally better now…:thinking::exploding_head::scream::crazy_face:

Did any one get the Legendary dinosaur today for the park event?

I hate it when they give me free fuse DNA

Yes, Pyrritator sux! I need this guy :point_down: just like you. But we need tons of Dimetrodon DNA for this. 500/fuse is crazy!

Thankfully dimetrodon is the most popular rare outside of edmontosaurus. Speaking of which glad to see other rares popping up more frequently.

So we get 13 tries per common 5 per rare 3 per epic 1 per legendary and 1 per unique.
But this would suggest that a legendary and a unique have the same value which they obviously don’t have. It would have been so perfect if it was 2 tries per legendary. Please change this

You were never meant to have uniques on a regular basis. It was done for the movie only.

It doesn’t suggest anything about their value.

So we get 13 tries per common 5 per rare 3 per epic 1 per legendary and 1 per unique.
But this would suggest that a legendary and a unique have the same value which they obviously don’t have. It would have been so perfect if it was 2 tries per legendary. Please change this