Ludia Forums

1 characters photo button is broken

I’ve completed Antoine’s story line but when I click the new photo button next to the name I get this screen. It’s showing a match screen with no photo. Screenshot_20200904-024409

It look like this. I can’t see any pics. I taped all buttons, it brought me to chat mode.

Hey Something_Wrong, could you send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? Please include your support key in the email as well. Thank you! :smiley:

Seems I can’t see anyone’s photos anymore. All I get is this screen.

I had this bug too. I restarted the app and it fixed it.

Before it was working. Not sure what triggers it, but I can’t check their profile anymore, nor check the photos.

This is always showing whenever I click the profile or photos of all my matches, nothing happens when clicking the Heart, X and Chat Now.

EDIT: It fixed by restarting the game.

Recently, I can’t read the info on the cards when they come up. All of the text on the cards look like this screenshot I’ve taken. Anyone know a solution?Screenshot_20200917-141600|281x500

Hey stacyc435, could you please try closing and relaunching the app and see if that fixes the issue?

Okay! Thank you for replying, Ned. I’ll try again and wait for new matches to show up. :smile:

1 Like

So for a couple of days I can’t access the pics section for Antoine. Instead, I get a screen which shows a profile for a pic-less “Alice Martin”. Because of that I can’t buy the pics without trying to scroll all the way to them through the chat history, which is really bothersome. Just wanted to know that the bug is being taken care of.

I have same problem with Noah, its going on several days already and restarting app wasnt working earlier and doesnt work now too. Its always bugged profile of Alice Martin showing. Nothing like that goes with other conversation. only with Noah. Hope support will take care of this in nearest future…

I’m having this same issue with Noah’s pictures and profile. :confused: I’ve restarted the app numerous times but alas, no luck.