Ludia Forums

1-Day VIP Tourney

Anyone know a ballpark dominator League score for a one day aquatic VIP tourney like tomorrow’s?:blush:

Aren’t the VIP tourney’s easier in general to finish in the dominator?

2 Likes

Yes, they typically move pretty slow indeed.

The bottom of the Dominator League for the last one finished at 449 points.

3 Likes

On the other hand, the tournament before that had a threshold of approximately 105 trophies and the one before that clocked in at about 130 trophies. Take your pick.

Of course those were all Jurassic in nature. I don’t remember a non-Jurassic VIP tournament. As a comparison, most Jurassic tournaments have had thresholds around 1500 trophies. The most previous aquatic tournament had a threshold of approximately 650 trophies. All of which doesn’t necessarily mean a thing. Ludia does what it wants to do.

5 Likes

Barely made it to number one in dominator. This parallel VIP event needed a lot of my resources.

3 Likes

Ludia must think we have nothing to do on weekends other than play their game. Not sure I’ll be doing everything in there today as packed as the schedule is.

2 Likes

True! Hybrid Showdown and VIP event arw to much for me…

2 Likes

I did finish the VIP one, since I always prioritize ones that have packs with lots of LPs on them. And that didn’t require my having to use much of the aquatics that I need in the tournament.

2 Likes