Ludia Forums

πŸŽ‰ 1 Year Playing JWA πŸŽ‰

11/25/2019

Hello Everyone!!! :smiley:

Today is a special day,exactly 1 year ago I installed this game :hushed:

I have never enjoyed a game like this so much :laughing:

Thanks for this 1 year and for all the fun I’ve had!:grin:

I was quite surprised that I never got sick of this game, although I went through a lot of emotions (anger, joy, sadness):face_with_monocle:

Thank you guys, for welcoming me to this community and for treating me with such respect…Thank you!!!:wink:

Hope to be able to play this game for 2,3,4 or even more years!!:star_struck:

To celebrate this date, I will compare my first prints/photos against the last!!:sunglasses:

12/05/2018 (First Team)

11/25/2019 (Last Team)

12/05/2018 (First Hybrid)

11/25/2019 (Last Hybrid)

24 Likes

Happy 1 year anniversary, Stygimoloch_29! We’re happy to have you on the DPG team. :smiley: :partying_face:

Thanks for sharing your progression pictures with us as well.

5 Likes

Thanks Ned,Glad to hear that!!!:laughing:

2 Likes

I think Ludia wanted to give a gift to me… Indoraptor Gen2 :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Happy first year anniversary! I think Diplotator was my first hybrid too.

I think one of my earliest teams was Rexy (both rare and epic), Tarbosaurus, Steggy, Velociraptor, Einiosaurus, Triceratops, and my mighty Sauropods Amargasaurus and Apatosaurus. My team today is Erlidominus, Indoraptor, Utasinoraptor, Suchotator, Pterovexus, Quetzorion, Trykosaurus, and Ardentismaxima. I sometimes can’t believe I created so many uniques. Never thought that would happen. Lol

Although I will be honest, there are days in which I miss playing with my old teams.

I finally got to level my Indoraptor G2 to level 20 today. I look forward to using her. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks!!!:laughing:

2 Likes

When i installed this game,I thought it would take me 2 years to get my first Unique :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary, my friend!!! Unfortunately, I don’t remember exactly for how long I’ve been playing, nor did I take screenshots of my first team. The only thing I can do is post my current team.

I’ve probably been playing the game for over a year now as well, but I still haven’t unlocked a single unique. Hoping to get Erlidominus soon, as Erlikosaurus is one of the event creatures this week. Fingers crossed :slightly_smiling_face:. I almost forgot to mention, the first legendary I have ever created was Tryostronix. She’s absolutely amazing.

1 Like

I’ve been playing since 1.2, but I had a guest account. When 1.3 came out. My progress got wiped and I got Game Center. I remember using the cool new things,

First hybrid old account: Einasuchus
First hybrid modern account: Suchotator

I never got an epic on my old account. But my first Epic was concavenator, which is why it holds a special place in my heart.

1 Like

Thank you so much,i like your Team!!!:wink:

1 Like

You play this game for a long time! :hushed:

I remember when i installed this game,the Miragaia and Dimorphodon were new to the game!:smile:

Update: I got her this morning along with a 50 DNA fuse :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratutations for your First Unique!:smile:

I hope you get others!:wink:

And I’m impressed by her first Unique being Erlido … she’s quite hard to create! :hushed:

2 Likes

She was kinda tricky to get, but it’s definitely worth it. I just grinded that Erlikosaurus from sancturies for some weeks now.

1 Like

Now with Erlidominus unlocked, I can post a picture with my new team.

I replaced Utasinoraptor because of the lack of coins I have to upgrade her and because you absolutely hate her :joy:.

1 Like

1 less Utasino in the arena?Thank you very much!:joy:

1 Like

Now I need a new distracting creature, because I have no real Thoradolosaur counter anymore, except Spinotasuchus with its bleed.

1 Like

Utahrinex,maybe?

(Your Utasino it’s level 19,maybe you will have no difficulty creating it)

1 Like

Not only do I lack in coins for Utasinoraptor, but I also lack Dracorex DNA.

1 Like

This is sad… :neutral_face:

1 Like