Ludia Forums

100,000 dna

100,000 DNA sure seems like a lot but maybe it’s something that’s happened before.

3 Likes

Take this down please because if ludia sees this then it will be changed to like 1k DNA

5 Likes

@Bathory I mean all the best ok but I want this to stay and everyone else does too

1 Like

I bet, if you invest 5,000 bucks you will get 10 Hammond statues.

5 Likes

It could also just be a graphical glitch, who knows if it even gives out 100,000 dna

2 Likes

@Bathory It most likely will so that’s the reason I don’t want ludia to see this

1 Like

Imagine all the coins that you saved up! Definitely better than a few purple strand thingies.

2 Likes

um… but don’t we need dna ? for dinos?

2 Likes

That was actually sarcasm… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: haha you got me there

1 Like

Hello all,
The DNA is a visual error and should be between 125-200 DNA based on your level for the prizedrop

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks Keith

1 Like

oh ok thanks Keith

1 Like

@Keith Will there ever be a prize drop for a 100k DNA in the future because I would spend all my Dino bucks on something like that

2 Likes

So, look like I read this post to late… I actually bought 1 ticket… 500 bucks down the drain!

4 Likes

Got more chance of the sun crashing into the earth

3 Likes

And once again: How should anyone who is not active on the forum know?
What will be Ludias justification if someone is going to invest a lot of bucks hoping for a lot of DNA?

I already know the answer. It will be that it is obvious that this offer can’t be real which translated means: You can not trust the game.
Reminds me of a certain VIP lab.

7 Likes

It would be helpful if it was conveyed via in-game mail too, I feel that it would be the best option to reach out to non-forum or non-social players.

I know two friends of mine who play the Game and are not on any social media sites, one of them at level 35 or so sold his best creature Alangasaurus (!) to buy an Antarctopelta and when he logged back in he didn’t find the DNA or the Antarctopelta in the hatchery. I told him to write to support and thankfully he didn’t quit The Game, but not all players will wait for an announcement…

3 Likes

yeah you are right @Jurassic_Fury I joined the forum for this reason too

1 Like

Due to a visual glitch with the prize drop occurring between this morning and 11:10 am EST The incorrect amount of DNA was shown for the prize drop. If you bought in for the prize drop during this time, please contact support for assistance.

1 Like