100% f2p players, let's hear your thoughts and prayers :D

As a f2p player just want to hear from you. How are you happy with the game, trophies, your wins and defeats???

I’m relatively happy personally , love to collect those dinos and do the strike event even If some epic one are quiet hard. I’m at around 3000 and struggling to go upper in rank in arenas, need more money to upgrade my dinos . We sure need more patience as f2p players :grin:

2 Likes

I’m completely F2P, not including the one time offers, the time I had VIP for a month, occasional special buys from the marketplace and some tapjoy offers when they did a double payout promo :joy::joy: we’re good on razors for the next 5 years :rofl:

1 Like

Otos and VIP are not exactly 100% f2p :smile:

2 Likes

I’d like the tournament to be separated in to two groups:
the one that is 100 % f2p and the other group that is for the players who pay,
the latter having better rewards of course.

I love the game but i start losing interest cus of tournaments/ladder there are way too much trofees diference between some players and losing after losing we get tired of it
I used to play it everyday now i launch the game once per day to get the free incubator and thats it
I hope devs adjust trofees level to become more enjoyable to everyone

1 Like

I’m generally okay with it. I get frustrated sometimes with how much gold I need to level my dinos. The gps is often glitchy when I go out and that’s probably my biggest difficulty. Overall, it’s a fun game. It would probably be a lot less fun if I were paying for it, though. I would be livid about the gps difficulties if I were a VIP.

1 Like

This is definitely true

Someone suggested this… as I said b4, this is a horrible slippery slope. What constitutes paying? Should the person who spent $5 be in with the $1000 guys? Do we have a trillion different tournaments to accommodate everyone? Also, why punish the people paying for the servers to remain operational

2 Likes

Paying players get to play in tournament for big prizes.
They could even have a participating reward, which could be better than the first prize for non-paying.
The non-paying players don’t have to get big rewards at all, just let them be and enjoy fighting with people with whom they can actually compete.

Don’t understand your point of punishing players who pay. I am proposing quite the opposite.

It’s a punishment because everyone who has bought stuff, did so to be more competitive and to get a leg up on the competition. Anyone that says they didn’t… is lying. Purchasing content is a legal way of gaining an advantage to wield against your peers. They locked hackers into their own division where all they play are hackers because this broke the rules. If you lock paying players up who broke no rules…why not lock up people that use stegoceratops bc stuns… or a better example, put people that started in April in their own tournament. We definitely should create tournaments based on hours played per week, because that can create unfair divisions too. There are so many ways this could keep going. If no rules are broken… people shouldn’t be segregated

Should be a group for each. The gap between paying to win is huge.
Ie anyone in the top 50 has spent at least 6 grand on this game.
There should be a way for free players to complete for seperate prizes so they don’t feel left out.

Not true, until I lost 5 times today I was in top 50. I’ve spent $80

1 Like

YouTuber poke fodder is a prime example of someone who has obviously spent alot on this game and he is exactly 4250 trophies right now. Im not going to argue you any further.
Say you spent nothing but be honest…

They remain competitive this way because they compete between each other and they have leg up the non paying players because they are in a major league with guaranteed better rewards.

I think there should be divisions because being mercillesly crushed by paying players takes away the fun for non paying ones. Eventually, we might leave. And this game will have its player base reduced by 90 o/o then

1 Like

There is a huge gap between paying people and free. Places in Europe actually banned in app purchases because they deemed it gambling. People either pay nothing or pay huge amounts of money for little rewards in a game.

I agree they should have seperate tournaments but understand it will never happen because ludia makes big money off people paying to increase there rank in the tournament.

It’s not all white and black… There are people who pay moderate amounts, like me, because they simply enjoy the game and can afford to spend a couple of bucks… I have VIP membership and have purchased four one-time-only level up incubators… I stand at 4,500 trophies, having put in a lot of work, a.k.a. grinding, to improve my team. I do not believe that free-to-play people deserve a break, because they are playing the game thanks to me and other paying players, whom you seem to loathe… At the end of the day, Ludia is not a charity, they are there to make some money!

1 Like

Why do f2p players believe theyre entitle to special treatment? Ive spent around $90 on the game and that includes 4 months of VIP, I hover around 4500 trophies and have been ranked although briefly. No, they shouldnt make a special tournament for f2p because, and my god how do you not get this, the game isnt meant to be equal no matter what. Youre supposed to be chasing tye people who spend more or play more. F2p players have got to abandon the idea that games should make special accommodations for them.

2 Likes

I’m a f2p player and fine with it. When people pay to play they should be higher, otherwise they should be really sick. You don 't pay to stay in the lower arenas…
I’m just doing 2 years to get a unique :joy: but that’s the game. I’m trying to focus on what i can do to improve myself. And come to the forum to learn from other people theire experience… :blush:

3 Likes

The thing the entitled f2p people (not ALL f2p players are entitled) don’t understand is it’s not just people who pay who are “crushing” them - it’s people who just play a lot more than they do and therefore have better dinosaurs too. Do you guys want Ludia to cap how many hours someone can spend grinding too on this quest to accommodate you?

1 Like