Ludia Forums

10000 pack

I have just got a free 10000 pack for being a VIP, does that happen often?.

4 Likes

I think it was just due to the Update that especially is boosting benefits for VIPs. I do not remember receiving one like this before. But, very very grateful to Ludia for this wonderful gift! Thank you!

1 Like

Mine hasn’t updated yet tho.

1 Like

It’s not a forced update, You may need to check your store and manually update the game.

1 Like

Oh, then I’m not sure why we got it… but I’m still very grateful for it!

1 Like

I have, it’s not there.

1 Like

I always leave my automatic updates off which gives me extra time if the changes aren’t ones I want to activate right away… it eventually will force an update in about 3-4 days. Debating on this one since there’s mention of a problem with Code19s, but I guess I’ll do it even if it does screw those up.

The pack does not seem to be tied to the update, it’s just being sent out at the same time to VIPs. I did get mine already.

5 Likes

Hey, I just noticed this thread.

In mine I noted that you’ll lose your DNA building progress. So, wait until you level it up.

It will also reset the DNA building’s time to 0/collect. So, plan the upgrade right after you collect.

1 Like

My DNA building was un affected. It was still on the max level when I placed it down. I noticed the spacing was changed on the Code 19 game but for the better. Precious to this update I couldn’t see the DNA racking up on the side since it was behind where the speaker is on my iPhone.

1 Like

I’m guessing your dna building has long been maxed out. Mine is not. (I was on 15/20 and got reset to 0/20)

1 Like