Ludia Forums

11 supply drops in range... ZERO event supply drop in range!

Still for the epic creatures event, I have now 10 supply drops and 2 event supply drops in range. I had 3 out of the 4 strike towers in range as well.

Today for the unique creatures event, I have 4 supply drops and 8 event supply drops in range. That’s way too much for 1 attempt. It keeps being like this every Sunday. It needs to be looked into. @Ned

Mine’s a little more balanced – five “orange” (including all three strike towers), three “green,” three chests. Distribution here has been really good since around April 11, pretty balanced every day and all of the strikes at least in sight, if not in range.

That’s interesting. I didn’t know there were chests today. I see none on my map where I have between 100 and 200 SDs/ESDs.

Try clearing the app’s cache. I’ve had to do that before to make chests visible.

Today after the reset, I have 9 supply drops and 3 event supply drops in range, yesterday it was 10 and 2.

7 and 4 for me today. Yesterday was 5 and 6! More greens than normals. All but one strike in range both days (but it’s just outside my circle).

Last weekend 50% were green. On Monday it dropped down to 1. And today -after the Wendnesday change- none, null, zero, nada, niente. Epic week and 0 green …

8 supply drops and 4 event supply drops in range for me today after reset. Pretty stable so far this week.

5 supply drops and 7 event supply drops in range today. I see more than usual event supply drops on the map as well.

9 supply drops and 3 event supply drops in range today. I had the 4 strike towers in range as well.

Mine’s bad today! Ten normal supply drops and only one event. This is the first time in ages that I haven’t had 3-4 green drops. I can reach all four strike towers.

7 supply drops, 3 event supply drops and 2 coin chases in range today for me. 3 different strike towers in range as well. As good as it gets.

8 supply drops, 4 event supply drops and the 4 strike towers in range today for me.

Mine’s okay today. Nine orange, two green, all strikes in range. Yesterday I had four green, which I like better.

8 supply drops, 4 event supply drops and 3 strike towers in range for me today.

8 supply drops, 4 event supply drops, 4 strike towers in range today. It’s a shame Ludia does not communicate when they fix something because it’s been a while now that the distribution of supply drops and event supply drops seems to have improved.

1 Like

Mine was excellent yesterday. Seven normal, four event, all four strikes in range. Today is pretty good, with nine normal, two event, and all four strikes in range. And I agree, whatever they did around April 11 has improved things a lot. I’ve only had one day where I only had one event drop; every other day I’ve had 2-4, and every day I have been able to at least see every single strike on my map.

1 Like

8 supply drops, 4 event supply drops, 4 strike towers in range today.

Mine isn’t as good today. I have 10 regular drops, only one event. I can reach all the strikes, though. Green drops seem scarce in general when I look around.