Ludia Forums

110 Straight Days of Boost Sales - Can You Overmilk a Cow? I Mean, Whale?

Golly gee, I was super excited to see an incredibly rare boost sale pop up in JWA today. I mean this almost NEVER happens. Be sure to jump on this super-duper ‘special’ right away kids. 2000HC for 100 boosts is a much better deal than the normal price of 500HC for 25 boosts. Or, hey… wait a sec… :rofl:

61 Likes

It would have been hilarious if they had IncomeRaptor as the picture instead of Rex lol

12 Likes

When I first saw it I thought, wow an actual sale, meaning it’s at a discount. Pfft…should have known better I guess…

8 Likes

A special would be instead of 25 boosts for 500, you can get 75 boosts for 2000 xD

9 Likes

Just for you Stiffeno :rofl:

94 Likes

Yep, I half expected that - lol :joy:

3 Likes

Its like someone at Ludia was like maybe they dont know where selling them everyday now… better make a pop up.

6 Likes

Yep I foresee full time sales in the near future.

8 Likes

It’s still a bargain.

I can buy 7,000 hard cash for $50, buy the boosts, and still have 1,000 hard cash left over.

At that rate it only costs me $180 per month. But look what it gets me…roughly a 50 trophy increase from where I was before.

Sweet

11 Likes

Then matchmaking will put you against a team of stupidosaurs because your team strength increase, and take 200 trophies from ya xD

7 Likes

How come I feel a wave of newly boosted unqiues coming in

8 Likes

It is inevitable and your favorite dino will be boosted. Your favorite being Thor. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah allow me to conjure up a spell so that I can have infinite hard cash. But then again I am not a magician.

Heck, they have infinite hard cash in the Company Store! Click a button and it gives ya 15,000 at a time!!

7 Likes

Yeah true and they also seem to charge a fortune for everything in the game like its a luxury built product, as if they have an expensive manufacturing process and need to cover their overhead…when really its just pixels they can conjure at will.

One of their sales they had a number of months back costs over 150 Aussie dollars, thats crazy! I can go buy a couple of new games for the same costs as that 900 alanqa DNA.

5 Likes

Buy all the boosts you can, and put them on your best dinos to win, win, win, until you lose, lose, lose.

So buy more boosts and start to win again until you lose and just keep doing it until you either :-
A) Run out of money
B) See sense and realise how futile your actions are

11 Likes

Futile. That’s the correct word.

No matter how many Boosts you buy, you will end up in a place where you win/lose 50% of the time.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

13 Likes

And with the matchmaking considering your teams strength it makes even less sense to try and increase it, since it will also increase the strength of your matchup.

Its like a money pit of quicksand, the more you struggle and spend to get out, the deeper in you get!

5 Likes

what a surprise. boost sale and i’m loosing 200+ trophies. wonderful.

5 Likes

I am sure it is purely a coincidence. They would certainly not want to influence you in any way.

“Pssst, want to win some trophies back?”

4 Likes