12 T-rex days

Anyone can explain me this?
It has pop up since 20 min,i don’t understand,did we are supposed to receive anything?

If i translate:“Celebrate winter in Jurassic fashion.For a limited time, receive daily gifts from a special dinosaur with short arms and a big heart”

4 Likes

12 days of Trex mas ported from JW TG

7 Likes

I was about to create a topic to ask this. I have no idea. Just hope it is not a rare inc or 100 cash by the end of the week…

2 Likes

It may not start today. Could just be a “hey, this is going to start sometime this week”

but i am intrigued.

Same,last year,i don’t remember such an event.

It’s been a long while since my last T-rexmas, what kind of rewards do they normally include?

If its legit should start the 14th

DB, LP, and Mastodon for free on day 12

on the first day of Rex-mas T-rexy gave to me…
:musical_note:

15 Likes

So there is some hope for a small amount of Unique DNA then. Maybe.
I mean, Gorgotrebax DNA would be the best possible reward, but I don’t know if they would go that far, even though it wouldn’t make much of a difference if you can’t beat the raid.

A goat under the tree
:musical_note:

7 Likes

a goat??? :star_struck: :goat:
and maybe the trex emote from the “taunt like a trex” bundle

4 Likes

@Colin_goodman posted this yesterday.Coincidence?i think not.

13 Likes

Maybe, or it’ll be like a special strike tower with Christmas-ish colored creatures OR some of the communities most wanted creatures like Grypo, Rhino, Tenonto, Diplod, Antarco…

3 Likes

I just want chrismast hats for my dinos

just made some improvements lol

15 Likes

Can we also have raptor calus?

20 Likes

and raptor…you know what lets not talk about him

He laughs like an actual human tho, also the charcoal he throws is super heavy

I personaly think that maybe the final day of rexmass we’ll see the dakotaraptor and dakotatops that gamepress leaked(ovi will most likley come out one easter, personaly thought it would come out on thanksgiving), same way they added acrotops and acro exept that this time gamepress leaked everything and it wasn’t ludia accedentaly adding the creature that gave out everything.

3 Likes