1200 miles no Snake

In the meantime @ L4…:yawning_face:

4 Likes

Man I was just in florida and that must be where you are with all those lizards running around :rofl:

1 Like

Another 30 mile trip, 3 epics 0 titanboa.

~1400 miles, 3 days, almost 60 epics, 0 titanboa. This exclusive event is worthless. Is my account bugged or am I the unluckiest person?

Well it finally happened. 4th day 1500+ miles and 70ish epics and I finally found a titanboa. Nice job ludia.

2 Likes

these events are nothing but trigger bait to get people to spend money in the store in my opinion, and i base that on all of the money grubbing tactics they continue to push onto to us, as it gives the impression that Ludia is not making enough money to make ends meet.

1 Like

I drove over one today on the way home from work. I wasn’t fast enough to grab it.

3 Likes

those are the worst…

1 Like

Haven’t seen one in the wild yet. And I spend an hour commuting every weekday.
Seems like the spawn rate is very low.

1 Like

Was on an interstate trip yesterday. 300 km to my destination at dawn & 300 km back home at dusk. 0 snakes.

1 Like

268kms today, 1 wild spawn. 1 better than none I guess

1 Like

actually i have met tons of epics,6 hybrids ,3 titanoboas…
So ,actually for me,it have 2X less chance to spawn than any hybrid epic

1 Like

Still no epic snake for me and I covered a lot of ground today. :disappointed_relieved::snake:Hopefully I can find some more sanctuaries with the snake in them.

1 Like

I have seen 1 so far… at freaking 4:30 A.M.!!! Ran out of the apartment, cause of course it was out of range… but didn’t go very close to it, cause the streets were dark and there wasn’t a single soul around, I was afraid as hell :smile: luckily, somebody from our alliance put it in a sanctuary, so I’m gonna create it today, but man, it was scary :smile:

But overall, it’s extreme with these exclusives, when Blue was out, I didn’t find a single one!

2 Likes

I travelled 2000km and have not seen one yet.

1 Like

Saw 1 yesterday and of course I’m not an awesome shooter so didn’t get enough to unlock it. But this morning I found another so was able to get the rest of the dna I needed to unlock it. As soon as I’m able it’s heading to the sanctuary to help my alliance.

1 Like

Never fails right?! Lol

2 Likes

I finally found one but it was ridiculously difficult to dart!!! Why is it that all new creatures are insanely difficult to dart and many of them are arena exclusive so you can’t find them in the wild? That really begs the question if it’s intentional. It certainly doesn’t make the gaming experience very positive. In fact, I closed the game right after I finished darting the snake.

How is it okay to add a dino/creature that doesn’t even fit on the screen of the phone!!! Both snakes seem too large/long and move in a way you can’t follow their body quickly enough to dart. Ludia should fix that!

@Ned Can you forward this to Ludia please?

1 Like

Sure thing! Thanks for the feedback, cainshiro.

3 Likes

Totally agree, my phone starts to stutter when the snakes “turn”, making it super awesome funsauce to try and dart those suckers!

1 Like

I go to work and my road trip it about 50km / 30 miles every day + same amount when i came back home… I have seen a lot of epic dinosaurs that was never seen in wild before only in events… but I don’t understand why I haven’t seen any Titanoboa yet ??? How is it possible ??? Is there any trick I must do or what ???

3 Likes