125 bugs fixed - Hit&Run is not one of them

Bug Description:

Using a Hit&Run attack (any dino) on instant invincibility, evasive, sia doge and maybe more moves, maybe even “normal shileds” will make this move to last one turn longer (too long).

examples:

1. Dilora: Hit&Run - Tryko: instandt invincibilty - Tryko takes no damage - swapped in dino still faces shield
  2. Dilora: Hit&Run - Opponent swaps in Monomimus - Monomimus dodges 100% through sia dodge - swapped in dino still faces a 2nd 100% doge
  3. Indo uses “evasive” at some point - Dilora "hit&run, while “evasive” active - evasive lasts one turn longer.

This bug applies to all dinos with hit & run and might have more opponent moves, against which it is bugged.

“Normal shield” for example - I can’t tell, if that is the case, as it’S hard to keep track over several turns and you quite likely used a shattering move with swapped in dino, before you can count/check/tell - That’s something for the devs to check.

Area is was found in: Any battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Use Hit & run on one of the moves mentioned above

How often does it happen: Everytime

1 Like

As my posts get frequently automatically hidden, even if I only correct something or want to add something, I rather do a reply, so main topic doesn’t get hidden again.

I’d like to point out, that this is a “battle deciding/breaking” bug and has been reported by many differnet players several times over the last weeks.

It would be really nice, if that could be fixed any time soon.

@ned
@Ludia_Developers

In a way it makes sense that the shield stays, but it’s not supposed to block more than 1 attack imo. So yeah, this needs to be addressed. The team is aware of it though, it’s mentioned plenty of times.

1 Like

Hey qwertz0815, our team is still actively looking into the issue with Instant Invincibility lasting an extra turn, and they’re working to address it.

1 Like

Fix the whole Arena for good please

1 Like

Fix a bug, fix the arena, fix the game, make another game, solve world peace!

One at a time. It’s Ludia, not SpaceX.

the instant invincibility one costs games. instead of tryko being dead, you take a critted rampage for 6000+