Ludia Forums

14-20 Weekly Schedule

4 Likes

Lol,we know the weekly schedule 1m before it start ?

1 Like

So basically they ignored the premium incubator issue, and they’ve stuck to treasure chase only at the weekend when @E.D said it would be all week.

What gives?

1 Like

And another week of trash…

1 Like

Very very nice! Tuojiango is good… and… blue?

1 Like

this is just what I needed! I’m hoping to create diorag soon so this event will be perfect!

1 Like

I’ll take Dsu and Tuo. Perhaps Pteranodon and Concav too.

1 Like

Tuojiango is about all that’s decent. It seems like Ludia is giving up on this game…

1 Like

so I guess im the only one who hasn’t seen I wild raja since 1.13?

1 Like

Not sure why that got flagged, but it honestly doesn’t make sense to have a 25k day limit when you can’t get more than one chest a day. I think Ludia don’t want to give out anymore coins since they reduced the incubator coins a while back.

8 Likes

All caps post, but it makes sense

Tuo and Dsung are nice, raja is also great to have for Dio

2 Likes

And he got suspended for that? Oh my. It’s a shame when the players have valid points and get punished for sharing them on the forums.

1 Like

It’s regarded as shouting, idk why that’s a problem, but the @moderators can explain

Yeah I know all about caps and shouting on the internet. But he had valid points and just gets punished instead. I mean who would get offended by that post?

2 Likes

Really hope chases go back to normal (3 a week with up to 15,000 a day). If you’re stuck inside, you have a higher chance of getting some coins, and you also know how much you are getting so you can plan for the future. The chases yesterday could’ve benefitted my future power-leveling of stigymoloch, but because RNG decided my yield, I had to put that off a little longer

I hope they do too. There’s no sense in changing how they worked from before.

Yep. I hope I have enough coins to get my stigy up to about level 24 while getting max to 30. The “chase” really screwed me up big time

As I need Tuojiangosaurus to help out in Raids, I’ll be all after her this week. Nothing else I need though.

They update the “official” thread with this weeks Dino and added a note that there only one a day.

So this goes from Ludia error to working as intended.

Someone at Ludia clearly thinks there giving to much stuff away.

@Evicton I believe I called it a couple days ago but didn’t have to email😑