Ludia Forums

17/25 is an annoying mess!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: 17/25 loading bug

Area is was found in: all around the world

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: too often

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It is so damn annoying. Reddit and discord as sources, this mess happens without a reason all around the world. No known way solves it for most people. I am out for about 7 hours now and it is only connected to my account since a friends account runs smoothly on my device. This is embarrassing and you should provide a simple way to solve this or eredicate the reason.

Same, same

@Ned neither here nor support provides an answer and I can’t play for the whole day. Not to mention what I missed out on incubators and brachio daily reward, this is highly unacceptable. Fix this game already!!!

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues logging into the game, RedDelta. If you’re still having trouble, please continue your messages with our support team, and they’ll try their best to assist you with this.

Fortunately the error solved itself after about 10 hours. Even though I tried all the known ways to settle the mistake and none worked, out of nothing it suddenly went fine again🤷‍♂️

I know that the support team is doing a great job and you guys here as well, but considering this happened on Friday and I got a reply just today is wayyyyyyy too long. I’m happy it solved itself…

If you get the 17/25 bug, the ONLY solution is to contact support+forums@ludia.com and request that they reset your account. This is a server-side issue where they think you are still logged in, and is similar to the old 16/25 bug we saw in patch 1.8.

Uninstalling the game, powering down your phone, switching from WiFi to LTE and back again, clearing your cache… NONE of these will fix it.

Ludia support seems to respond to these requests very quickly, and it fixes it every time.

Don’t forget to include your support key in the top line of the e-mail to make it easy for them.

PS: Thank you very much, Ludia Support Person! Great response time. 10/10. …but I hope I don’t need to contact you on this again. (grin)

1 Like