17 Straight Days of Boost Sales - Can You Overmilk a Cow? I Mean, Whale?

I mean if they simply set improving the game as a priority they could make the game legendary! So many other ways they can make money without even touching the PvP aspect of the game, they could add skins to buy, new animation packs for dinosaurs! All sorts of things, but they are so dead set on the boost arms race, which has and always will harm the PvP fairness!

There are other massively successful games that make tons of money where the things they sell have ZERO impact on battles, yet those sales still sell!

Ludia needs to stop telling players what they want , and ASK them what they want!

2 Likes

And they also need to make changes to make the game better even if the players don’t like

1 Like

This game needs a Over hall a restart to bring back what was good to breath new like kinda like Fortnite: we’re basically in season 10 with gimmicks, insane and broken thing dominating and recking anything in there path taking no skill to use. We need a Part 1: season 1 a restart to the roots: collecting and evolving lvling up

1 Like

I joked a while back that if they were to re-release patch 1.6 as patch 1.9 and remove everything added in the patches between it would be considered the best patch to date haha!

2 Likes

No lie if they just web back to 1.6 I be happy :joy:

1 Like

This how desperate I am mate. THIS IS HOW DESPERATE
[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5.23

See that how you do an update and patch notes

Balancing has been eliminated in order to prevent the crybaby’s from demanding refunds when their favorite Dino gets nerfed.

I think the strategy going forward will be less nerfs, more buffs. Comes out the same in the end.

2 Likes

Yeesh. Yeah man you might actually just be terrible at PvP.

You can always come join me in Ark lol, soon as my provider opens Atlas Xbox servers I’m opening onw of them also, started playing a few days ago, love it! No sewer rats or boosts, just pirate booty lol

Wait hold up there are actually micro transactions and there good?!
image image

What witchcraft is going on here

1 Like

Probably misplaced the decimal point in the price, dont worry the dev responsible has had their DinoBux docked for the week xD

1 Like

But he will remain a hero in our hearts for like a day anyway

1 Like

Day 72…
image image

I mean what else is there to say

2 Likes

Dont worry mate, just gotta “learn to counter it” as they say lol, platinum cards and American express work best.

1 Like

,I thought of how crit and armor boosts would work. Seems if they wanted they could but it would make some dinos immune to none AP/DS moves. Unless they make armor boosts like 2% per boost, Carbomemys would be very imbalanced.

Crit could also be over 100% combined with Prowl or Ready to Crush. It makes their Crit Impact buff a joke.

2 Likes

Its the same issue last time when droppers were using lvl 30s in Ruins or Marshes. You cannot beat their OP teams.

Ludia has made it possible to have matches in arena where its a 100% loss due to matchmaking.

“Learn to beat it” to me is a challenge to grow up or shut it. When people ask me how to beat something, the response to my advice I dislike most is “but that is using boosts”. Yes its using boosts, would you expect to be able to beat a lvl 30 Indoraptor with a lvl 20 Ardentistmaxima even with both sides having no boosts?

I have matches I lose too due to the opponent having some insane combo but I usually think what i did wrong and what I could do to improve. Often its lvling up its counter and then boosting it for kicks.

I just realised if boosts were removed, Ludia will be lynched for the speed ties problem. It will get a lot worse once Thora and Tenoto have the same speed.

1 Like

High score from a few days ago, using no Boosts at all. Then I lost a few matches and decided to drop back to 4,800.

2 Likes

Thora and tenotorex had the same speed long before boosts came into the game.

The issue isnt level 30s beating level 20s the issue is level 26s beating level 30s because of boosts. Its makes your average player care less about dna acquisition and more about boosts acquisitions. Its makes hunting less relevant and thus less motivation for Ludia to add to it.

3 Likes