1stDvision is a stepping stone to a great alliance

1stDvision is looking for people level 18+ who are extremely active and talented in tourneys. Maybe you feel this is you and you’re having difficulties to find a top 100 alliance?

Look no more!, this is your chance to join 1stDvision and use it as a stepping stone into Cosmic Raptors which is a top100 alliance (top 50 when writing this).

Hey guys, we still can provide a couple of slots.

Some changes to the ad though.
It’s: Opportunity to climb into a top 50 alliance
We ask for Level 20

Hope to hear from you, Welcome!

We have one spot left for someone with ambitions in tournament. Join before tourney or make sure to not have entered in it to join. Welcome!

Come join us, only rules are respect sanctuary-rules and do tourney-bonus on weekends. Welcome!

We are super eager to hear from you guys. Ps. This project is being done by experienced people so you’ll be in good hands :yum:

Got a couple of spots for people interested, come join us! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am super interested in joining! I tried sainthellion#4032 on discord but no profiles popped up. My username is transceratops in-game and on discord I’m cosmicmoth#4779

Wait I think I just sent a friend request to the right one haha oops

1 spot left for a lucky soul :stuck_out_tongue:

So if it wasn’t clear this alliance is part of the Cosmic Raptors-family, Welcome to join us :stuck_out_tongue:

Daily discord interaction is a must ?
I would love to join … i’m level 20 6k Nublar shores, Do relatively well in Tournaments and don’t mess with sancs but my only concern is daily discord interaction as my job and family responsibilities doesn’t allow much time for that

As long as you check Discord once/day for pm’s and announcements you’re good. You will also need to use it for raids.

Sounds good to me … i’d love to join :slight_smile:

Got a couple of few spots left, come join us!. :stuck_out_tongue: