2.10 Teaser (Thank you GamePress!). Plus a question for Ludia

First, a big thank you to GamePress for the article with the 2.10 teaser and information about September daily creature and AC
Now… a question for Ludia. You said you weren’t going to be making creature changes every update anymore, I believe around the same time we were promised better communication. Why are there creature changes every update again?
Y’all can’t keep going back on your word, or the community will continue to grow more and more frustrated :pensive:

16 Likes

Where do I find this article?

2 Likes
15 Likes

some months ago seems ludia discovered the fantastic psychological effect of updates.
:moneybag:

now we get a lot of new stuff monthly, no matter if we can play them or not.

this game is now maintained for whales’ fun.

4 Likes

Thanks Jess! I realize how misleading my title was :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s not true at all the whale part isn’t anyhows

2 Likes

“Creature Markers” was the top voted feature?? :thinking: Yeah ok Ludia, whatever you say. :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I’m not sure what the purpose of creature markers is and what it brings to the game lol

2 Likes

Here is a screenshot from the poll that we did a few months ago that shows what it does. Pretty useless if you ask me. I distinctly recall this being my last choice.

17 Likes

what was the other features in that survey?
i forgot, someone have them?

3 Likes

Oh seriously no one wants that :rofl: I personally don’t need or want it I’ve something else for that a memory .

3 Likes

Here are the other features that were in the poll…

25 Likes

Alliance mission leader board I would of liked because as leader of my alliance would be great to see what’s going on .

11 Likes

At the time I did the survey, I definitely thought that would be one of the top choices. I’m not an alliance leader, but as an avid contributor to my alliance, I would like to see that information as well.

17 Likes

Bruh the marker feature seems a bit useless… I wouldve liked radar avatar

10 Likes

I already know what dinosaurs I need… why would I need to book mark them? :grimacing:

7 Likes

They probably choose the marker feature because it would be the easiest one to implement into the game.

15 Likes

But on the other hand I’m really excited about the new hybrids

4 Likes

Let’s go! Spinocon championship!

4 Likes

I hope these creature changes will help fix a few resilients that Benefited from decelerating.(lux and tenoto)

4 Likes