Ludia Forums

2.11 anticipation

Based on what we’ve seen from Gamepess’ 2.11 teaser, what are your hopes and expectations for this update.

5 Likes

I expect Ludia will nerf skoona to the ground, creates more bugs, parasaurothops would be op, and another broken creature would be born

23 Likes

yes absolutely correct

1 Like

my hope thor and tryos get their vulnerability resistance back. i dont really expect resilient move changes. good mortem buff again. testa no more healing counter only swap in heal and put its resistance back to normal.phorurex nerf probably its only swap in rending not alert rending locckdown, no more stunning abtruction. I dont expect boost reset because ludia is always money hungry.

3 Likes

what i would imagine parasaurothops would be like

4 Likes

yeah i just leveled up the bird so ofr course they will nerf it havent made it to lvl 30 on skooni so of course they will nerf it and boost all the boring trash like thor and mortie for the wallets . how about the nerf magna for once you know…for laughs :stuck_out_tongue: or give max back abit of what thye took and if this hybrid happens i will neve runlock it i have seen a total of 6 paras since its been released they do that its a joke.

I hope we get more Parasaurolophus Lux spawns and also hoping for better rewards in Daily Login Calendar.

5 Likes

Keine Hoffnung auf Besserung! Das Spielt kickt mich seit Wochen ständig raus und das Netz ist ok.

Mod edit:

Translated From German:

No hope of recovery! The game has been kicking me out for weeks and the network is ok.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

I hope mortems new roar to be good. As well as one of the 10 creatures that are getting a fuff to be diloracheirus, indoraptor and quetzorion. For the new creatures i hope the 3 legendary will be good creatures for the rinciphicyon raid. I am kinda sad that the unique will replace stiggy probably since none of the old uniqes aren’t there anymore. Wished for more non hybrids than the 1 common but perhaps we get a new special event creature. Would have wished for a para lux raid

4 Likes

I don’t think skoona will be nerfed to the ground since he was one of the weakest uniqes wich was one of the reasons why he got a buff in the first place

4 Likes

This is not correct. The teaser that Ludia provided to GamePress even stated this themselves:

That suggest there are nerfs, even without knowing what the datamine says.

4 Likes

First of all they haven’t said anything about nerfs so probably no important or team effecting. Phorurex isn’t that broken as people thought and magnapyritor doesn’t need a nerf at all. Magnapyritor could even need a small buff since he still gets wrecked by monolometrodon and other creatures

2 Likes

But it does suggest some nerfs, even if it is only one creature, which you said there’s no mentions of any nerfs to any creature, so that’s wrong.

Also we’ve all seen what Ludia considers as a slight nerf which ends up being a massive nerf because they don’t understand the significance of their own nerfs themselves. So it may suggest nothing drastic, but that possibility can’t be ruled out based on previous experience.

Yep but i don’t believe they will nerf creatures like skoona and testa to the ground since then they wouldn’t have buffed them in the first place

1 Like

Decrease Testacornibus’s speed to 110-115 range and remove Swap prevention Resistance entirely and maybe give it full stun immunity back. That’s the nerf it needed.

4 Likes

They probably won’t no, but what i’m saying is based on Ludia’s previous experience it’s no surprise people are thinking the worst.

4 Likes

cough cough 2.0 Maxima coug cough

Maxima still is pretty much useful

1 Like

I agree with the stun and speed resistance. I don’t think he needs a speed decrease since his speed is based on Eucladoceros. He should rather loose counter and on escape heal

1 Like

Whilst Testa’s speed is based off of Eucladoceros’, it still should be much, much slower. It has two super slow ingredients, why is the deciding factor Eucla? It also outspeeds almost every Fierce and many cunnings, something a Resilient should NOT be doing. 122 Speed or slower could be good.

8 Likes