Ludia Forums

2.11 Exclusive teaser by Gamepress (Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy)

This is the latest exclusive teaser released by gamepress…
Enjoy😉

13 Likes

And so it begins

5 Likes

It sounds good!

Daily rewards can’t be a bad thing!

Mortem ability, hopefully it’s a positive.

10 creature changes mostly buffs, well that’s interesting, but still hoping for that Testa nerf.

New creatures… meh lets enjoy the last lot before adding more.

22 Likes

I bet the new unique is the para lux hybrid

4 Likes

2 things:
1: posibly the common was limnoscelis
2: posibly the unique was chromaspinus (para lux hybrid in jwtg)

Daily Gifts? Mortem Changes? It seems the ludia devs are actually listening to the suggestions…
Hopefully, they change the cleansing impact to something more balanced for mortem.

8 Likes

Sweet can’t wait

Cool. Mortem getting a signature move. Hope it can help.

8 Likes

Where’s the boost reset/swap?

1 Like

Yeah while some things definitely need buffs, it’s far easier to just nerf Testa than to buff everything up to it’s level.

2 Likes

I thought it already did with Roar? Oh wait, Roar is identical to Group Defense Shattering Strike…

8 Likes

Yep. I would love to see mortem with a heal based off of damaged dealt. Say 10% of damage dealt. But does not exceed the health of the opposing creature so you can’t just heal a large ammount off of a 10 hp creature.

3 Likes

I hope Maxima will get a Buff… Because I love it :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Well wished for more but at least we have daily log in and some new creatures. Sadly diaryx will leave wich is not so great. Hoped for a para lux raid but perhaps we get a championship for the hybrid

1 Like

Hopefully indoraptor, quetzorion and diloracheirus will be some of them

5 Likes

You mean Para Lux.

Also if the Para Lux hybrid is the Unique coming in this update then it would be getting a raid.

1 Like

Yeah i meant para lux. Didn’t noticed that. Also perhaps the hybrid could also have a championship

My best guess is that one of the fierce moves gets replaced

2 Likes

Thats true, I could see them replacing fierce impact. I do hope they replace cleansing impact though, because it lets Mortem counter distraction way too hard.

4 Likes

Yay! Daryx says bye bye!

1 Like