2.11 (New) Bugs Running Total

Let me know if I forgot something, or you discover something else. @Ned I think we actually found some new ones too.

Mortem Rex

• Roar attack buff doesn’t activate as described
  • FIXED - Roar cooldown not shown
  • Roar and Fierce Rampage use the wrong attack animations

Diloracheirus

• Lesser Group Heal and Revenge Cunning Rampage have animations swapped (LGH uses “strong attack/swiping” animation, RCR uses “screaming” animation)

Parasaurthops

• Fierce Swap In Strike description says the move applies Swap prevention, when it doesn’t (seems to be more of an error in the description than the move itself)
  • Fierce Swap In Strike Icon uses Ferocity icon (technically not a bug, but still confusing)
  • Revenge Resilient Rampage cleanses after hitting the opponent
  • Revenge Resilient Rampage may not always remove dodge/cloak?
  • Revenge Resilient Rampage in Revenge Mode might target all opponents in a raid? (Cool, but not in move description)
  • Issue with healing move(s?) cleansing AFTER healing

Pterovexus

• Unlisted HP Buff to 4050
  • Just… the entire On Escape Evasive Strike animation :joy:

Skoonasaurus

• Unlisted HP nerf to 5700

Sygidaryx

• Flies up and off-screen during Armor Piercing Counter animation

Enteloceros

• Kind FIXED? Revenge Defense Shattering Rampage has a 2 turn cooldown (Entelochops’ RDSR only has a cooldown of 1 turn) - changed to Group Revenge Shattering Rampage. However, the non-revenge version of this move doesn’t target all opponents but still has a two-turn cooldown :grimacing:

Ovilophomoloch

• Group Cunning Impact doesn’t have a cooldown
  • Alert Distracting Impact Secure/Threatened effects seem to be the reverse of what was in the patch notes

Sinokotaraptor

• FIXED - Requires 250 DNA to unlock (not usual 200)

Sinosauropteryx

• Absorb seems to use the wrong icon (when moveset viewed while looking at potential incubator rewards)

Other

• Maybe a new raid invite bug?
  • Raid boss audio issues?
  • Issue joining a raid lobby
  • Google play reconnecting under certain circumstances

At least no one got locked out this time. Anyone else feel like this update was more rushed than usual?

40 Likes

I haven’t received a raid invite yet so can’t say if this has been fixed or not but Google play keeps reconnecting while spinning supply drops so my guess would be that the raid invites are not fixed as well.

1 Like

Revenge Cunning Rampage from Diloracheirus also have wrong animation too.

4 Likes

And so does lesser Group Heal lol

It has the old Cunning Impact animation and it’s hilarious

4 Likes

Another for parasauthops, resilient rampage cleanses after the hit.

2 Likes

I thought that the minute I saw the old loading screen and the lack of a new icon.

I also don’t know if it’s an isolated case, but I’ve had a new problem with raids - if I receive an invite whilst I’m offline, I have to log on, then close the game and reopen it again for them to show.

5 Likes

Looks like Ludia was in a hurry to release this Update. They changed the skills but forgot the animations.

4 Likes

Even the new animations are terrible: see Pterovexus and Sygidaryx

2 Likes

My Sinokoraptor needs 200 to unlock. Seems some people have 200 and some have 250. Going by people in my Alliance it doesn’t seem connected to being Android or IOS.

1 Like

Indotaurus’ cloak still doesn’t have an animation.

2 Likes

Thank you, Mudkipz! We have shared this thread with our team. :eye:

6 Likes

Yeah there’s a lot of bugs that weren’t fixed, but I’m just listing newly discovered bugs here. If I were to list ALL bugs… well, we would be here all day.

7 Likes

I remember that Small Pterosaurs had this same “bug animation” in the past. It seems they put it back into the game without fixing it.

Now Stygi disappears? This one is new. I wonder if Dimod has any errors too.

3 Likes

It doesn’t disappear, it just flies off screen so it’s above the battlefield during that screenshot.

Dimo seems to be fine, thankfully.

2 Likes

I found another error:

Game Description:

1 Like

I was fighting a daryx today and its counter attack made it fly so high :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The new common in incubator bug. Not game ending but still should get fixed.

1 Like

Is this referring to Absorbs icon?

2 Likes

dunno if this is a bug or not - but mortem impacts for roar and roars for rampage - it’s annoying but doesn’t effect the game lol

1 Like

Didnt realise the stygi bug but it is funny :joy:

9 Likes