2.11 (New) Bugs Running Total

Indotaurus’ cloak still doesn’t have an animation.

2 Likes

Thank you, Mudkipz! We have shared this thread with our team. :eye:

6 Likes

Yeah there’s a lot of bugs that weren’t fixed, but I’m just listing newly discovered bugs here. If I were to list ALL bugs… well, we would be here all day.

7 Likes

I remember that Small Pterosaurs had this same “bug animation” in the past. It seems they put it back into the game without fixing it.

Now Stygi disappears? This one is new. I wonder if Dimod has any errors too.

3 Likes

It doesn’t disappear, it just flies off screen so it’s above the battlefield during that screenshot.

Dimo seems to be fine, thankfully.

2 Likes

I found another error:

Game Description:

1 Like

I was fighting a daryx today and its counter attack made it fly so high :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The new common in incubator bug. Not game ending but still should get fixed.

1 Like

Is this referring to Absorbs icon?

2 Likes

dunno if this is a bug or not - but mortem impacts for roar and roars for rampage - it’s annoying but doesn’t effect the game lol

1 Like

Didnt realise the stygi bug but it is funny :joy:

9 Likes

best bug ever lol

4 Likes

Dilorach’s lesser group heal is pretty hilarious too!

2 Likes

The good news is that you don’t have an issue anymore when receiving a raid invite on Android. However Google Play reconnects when spinning a supply drop, at the end of a battle or at the end of a raid…

2 Likes

Skoona lost some HP that was not mentioned in the patch notes, around 200 - 300 area it looks like

2 Likes

sadly I still have issues getting raid invites on iphone - have to restart a lot to get an invite

loading screen is from 2018 :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I must reconnect literally every minute or two, its great

1 Like

mortem’s animations are backwards - Roar does a chomp move, and rampage roars lol

1 Like

so phorurex is supposed to lock down swap prevention immune creatures?! if so that’s completely stupid and op lol. Thought swap in lockdown on immunes was a bug, but I guess not - or is lockdown considered a different mechanism?

1 Like