2.11 (New) Bugs Running Total

best bug ever lol

4 Likes

Dilorach’s lesser group heal is pretty hilarious too!

2 Likes

The good news is that you don’t have an issue anymore when receiving a raid invite on Android. However Google Play reconnects when spinning a supply drop, at the end of a battle or at the end of a raid…

2 Likes

Skoona lost some HP that was not mentioned in the patch notes, around 200 - 300 area it looks like

2 Likes

sadly I still have issues getting raid invites on iphone - have to restart a lot to get an invite

loading screen is from 2018 :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I must reconnect literally every minute or two, its great

1 Like

mortem’s animations are backwards - Roar does a chomp move, and rampage roars lol

1 Like

so phorurex is supposed to lock down swap prevention immune creatures?! if so that’s completely stupid and op lol. Thought swap in lockdown on immunes was a bug, but I guess not - or is lockdown considered a different mechanism?

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here…

GIF-211019_162251

25 Likes

Don’t worry; no one will notice, right?

3 Likes

hahahaha that’s hilarious :rofl:

2 Likes

No it’s not a bug, it’s fixed now. The only “bug” was this fix not making it to the patch notes, so I thought I would highlight it here.

Finally, the lifesteal move we’ve all been asking for :joy:

3 Likes

When accepting an invitation, lobby of previous raid pops up.

3 Likes

Sort of, it doesn’t take the HP from the opponent.

1 Like

well, that’s a shame. It really makes phoru way op. I have phoru - and I don’t like the fact it locks down immunes

2 Likes

New glitch i found, parasurthop’s revenge resilient rampage cleanses AFTER the attack, gonna make a bug report on it now lol

3 Likes

Yeah Phorurex should be fine now. It USED to apply lockdown to the opponent, which is a different effect than Swap Prevention and therefore bypassed Swap Prevention resistance. Now it correctly applies Swap prevention, so Phorurex is fine now.

I’m just gonna delete the note because I don’t want to confuse anyone. I’m mostly just glad they didn’t forget to fix that bug last time.

1 Like

This happened a little while ago, whenever I clicked a creature in my collection and exited this kept popping up on my screen.

(it happened 3-5 times)

It’s not doing it anymore, but I felt like I had to share it.

2 Likes