2.11 (New) Bugs Running Total

My Google play says that my game is the most current and I can’t update it to 2.11

1 Like

This makes me wish I hadn’t updated today :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug:

1 Like

Oof that’s a big bug right there :sweat_smile:

@Ned one thing, though not a bug, what’s the point of sly rampage and run? There isn’t and point of the shield because it disappears the second you swap out. It should apply to the next creature shouldn’t it? Logically?

1 Like

On escape or lock down?

It would work for that, but it doesn’t make sense otherwise

Discovered yesterday that parasauthops resilient rampage hits all opponents in a raid when revenge is activated. No idea if it’s a bug or description error. I think you need to have lost a teammate for it to work, so unlikely to be that useful in strats, but I quite like the concept anyway so I hope it stays!

1 Like

Also counters

WOW!! ok, first off nice rounding them all up, 2nd WHY!?!?!?!?! ludia, what, why do you do these things!?!?!?

Yea, had that happen to me to.

On this happens also when you have that screen on a wild flock, happens all the time

I am pretty sure each animation goes with a certain icon on the screen. That would explain the roar and revenge cunning impact wrong animations. If the other moves on the screen were changed in the order that they used to appear in to pick your move that could explain why it’s like this.

1 Like

Phourex is fixed. Did a battle. Swapped in against Ardentismaxima who is completely immune to swap prevention and the
lockdown/swap prevention was resisted.

1 Like

It shields you from counter attacks like on escape rampage… so u take less damage when u swap out

I think that’s how it works too. They changed the move in each slot, but not the animations that go with them.

So yeah this update has introduced a lot of weird bugs however some of the animations added or changed are so weird. No one has thought about dilorancherus’ heal animation so now it’s swipes it’s claws to heal. The Pterovexus on escape evasive strike hasn’t actually been fully animated. It sorta just goes to a static stance and swoops without any of the model moving. It’s like they didn’t test a lot of these changes since they’re not something too difficult to get right.
It’s just very funny really seeing a Dilorancherus roar and do 2.5k damage

1 Like

The raid incubs when shown on the screen are way to tiny, not causing anything but i think it is a bug

1 Like

Also i love how stgyi just flies away on counter like nope im outta here

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

New thing, not related to the update, or maybe it is

The meiolania’s blue circle, indicating it is a rare, is very glitchy and disappears from time to time

2 Likes