2.13 teaser

Click on the link below to see the new teaser for 2.13 Sadly there is a 2nd fusible apex

JWA Exclusive: Update 2.13 Teaser | Jurassic World Alive Wiki

(JWA Exclusive: Update 2.13 Teaser | Jurassic World Alive Wiki - GamePress)

6 Likes

this new boost mechanic seems exciting (even if it is in 2.14), I am hoping for the new hybrid and the aquatic are not off the table, incredible

1 Like

Shot in the dark, one of the new hybrids needs Ankylomoloch, given how many chances we’ve had at darting it and Bumpy these past few weeks.

7 Likes

I’m excited for everything but the new apex. I am still grinding for vasilas. I do not really want to have to grind for another apex right now.

5 Likes

The new fusible Apex scares me, but the rest seems exciting. I’m assuming the new Apex could involve Ankymoloch and maybe a dino like Parasauthops, since it mentions “Hostile Glow.” Hyped, but new Apex to grind for doesn’t seem all that great…

3 Likes

albertosaurus is rumoured to be part of oen of the new uniques

1 Like

I feel exatcly like this

1 Like

Hopefully the second one is ankylomoloch

1 Like

Bumpymoloch getting a hybrid :smirk:

Also i guess that means that PLux or PThops is getting a hybrid, or hadros (and it would fuse at 30, but have the hybrid unlock at 26

1 Like

yes that is correct, Albertosaurus will have a Unique Hybrid.

1 Like

Not very excited for this or the other fusible apex… hehehe I Understand that this is a very clever move to “wake up” veteran players that already have big stocks of DNA, regardless it is from event or map creatures to go and hunt as if they where starting from scratch, thus the dawn of new apex creatures only obtainable from fusions… but these, should not outperform the other apex creatures so badly… at the begging for most users that did not have the proper creatures leveled up, getting proper teams, strategies, friends at the same time online… all of that was and is still hard to achieve… Besides the nerf on the original line up of apex (Hadros Mortem and Cera) has made it clear if a creature is way too good you might be scared to invest on it… or it could get nerfed… we’ll have to wait to see what new apex is unveiled on this upcoming update…

4 Likes

Well… We think its the unique

Though it would suck if struthi’s hybrid is unique, since it has a new component

2 Likes

Struthi’s hybrid will presumably not be unique. It will be the legendary.

The raid boss datamined for its hybrid is said to replace the Indominus Rex boss. No unique boss has ever replaced a legendary which therefore would conclude that Struthi’s hybrid is almost definitely legendary.

4 Likes

that follows, as each intercontinental creature has a legendary hybrid. I am also certain it will be legendary

2 Likes

now look what i came back to :grin:

1 Like

At least we have all the ingredients for the new apex since the 5 creatures being released are all going to be hybrids

1 Like

Yes and no.
4 hybrids and a rare (fukuwhateversaurus for the legendary hybrid).

1 Like

Hopefully this Apex is a bit easier to create than Arctovasilas, I don’t know if it will be as good as the Bear King.

1 Like

Majboa is already a super hybrid.

1 Like

Testacornibus is a super hybrid and is an ingredient for Bear Apex

1 Like