2/2 draw, well alright

@ned So this happened. First I selected my dino then never saw an opponent. Relaunched and couldn’t see my moves. Then relaunched and it showed I had 2 dinos dead. I had stegodeus out but switched to indoraptor and did evade with Stegodeus still out. Relaunched. Still not letting me pick moves or see dinos. So I just closed my phone. I had perfect service and just did a battle that played just fine. After 30-40 minutes I relaunched and saw this draw.i wonder if this was any of the unlisted 125 bugs fixed.

1 Like

Atleast you didn’t loose any trophies.

Happened to me that got Opponent wins when I defeated opponents third dino.

I think it’s phone memory issue. Experienced it after playing, fighting about one hour.

1 Like

I could careless about trophies. I don’t use Boost so I expect to lose lol I just want to fill my incubators. Well that and the game to work.

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened during one of your matches, @Phil. We’ve had reports of this before, and hopefully, these type of issues will be reduced in future updates of the game. If you’re having this issue regularly, our team can take a closer look and investigate if you provide them with your device information here at support+forums@ludia.com.

1 Like