2.2 Tier List!

idk. grypo is pretty solid. surprisingly, i’ve been able to take out a few orions with her.

Wow, sometimes my barely boosted Orion takes them out as long as i wait for ferocious defense before using null rampage. But It really isn’t a good matchup for Orion

3 Likes

I think Grypo is fine where they put it. But I definitely agree that Woolly Rhino needs to be bumped up a bit, as could Thor. And this really illustrates how much Entelolania needs help (and how strong Rixis is).

3 Likes

Orion is hindered by it’s damage output being tied to long cooldowns. Both are stallers, but Grypolith can break shields, heal, stun, etc. So it can out-stall Orion in a 1v1.

1 Like

i think it was players no knowing how to counter grypo with orion. especially when i bring it our fresh against their fresh orion. It’s a close match, but getting immobilize off at key points can help.

3 Likes

Nice to see my titanoboa being on the top end of the epics. :snake:

Woolly rhino off the field is a dangerous adversary, but on the field, it flounders a bit. It’s easy top 3 in the tier, but it just struggles on the field compared to something like monostego

1 Like

I completely agree, but I still think it should be 1 tier higher, even with that weakness. It should at least be as good as Brontolasmus.

It became hard to say, you go here and you go there. There were a lot of grey areas, and woolly rhino was in there where it could fall in either. We just decided Low

1 Like

That makes sense. I just remember it being a really common epic on a lot of top teams for it’s swap-in ability, and resilient impact isn’t necessarily bad. I wish my Monolorhino could slow after it swapped in, but that would probably make it too strong. But ultimately one part-tier doesn’t make a huge difference.

I would like to know why alisino is Better Then Thor

One word amour Allosino has amour which instantly makes it better …

So, if Thor has Armor, would it be better?

I’m surprised that indom is lower than allosino. I feel like the only thing that can stop an indom is distraction(he has 50% resistance though), dodge(on revenge dodge doesn’t even matter) and resilient moves(Indom eats resilients) but even then it can easily counter play. While allosino can be distracted and doesn’t have a good way of preventing damage like indom. May I know why he’s lower than allosino?

it’s probably a couple of factors.
Resilients are basically everywhere. and Allosino isn’t limited to a strike to break shields. Yes indom can boost its damage to be better, but that’s a turn of doing no damage compared to allosino who will pump out 2 attacks before indom does 1.

1 Like

True, I find indom to work better against cunning creatures, because even when double distracted, cloak makes them eat a rampage. And as said for dodge, indom usually does more than enough damage to kill even if the opponent dodges

I would say Grypolyth is at the very Top Of High Elite if they were to rank them

1 Like

Yes, with smilonemyes and maxima

Indom has really poor matchups with the tyrants and HEs. It beats at most 3 if I’m correct. Allosino can do 4500 in 2, has armor and 4500, and can break shields

happy smilonemys didn’t drop down the ranks :smile: