2.4 in two weeks ... hopefully so

please come out after Gorgotrebax’s debut, I want a balance in the sand and bug fixes and TRANSLATOR INTEGRATED IN THE GAME

6 Likes

My guess is after the Indominus Rex raid.

4 Likes

I think I’d rather have at least 2 months before another update.

7 Likes

Same. But they have to ACTUALLY LISTEN to the community!!!

4 Likes

Remember when we waited a long time for updates, but they were actually worth it? I certainly do.

7 Likes

The only thing I really want is a Translator integrated into the game

Honestly, if it doesn’t include a buff for both Carnotarkus and Dracoceratosaurus, I don’t even care about the contents. The recent updates have been nothing short of disappointing and the nerfs/buffs a joke.

4 Likes

question do you guys actually prefer short updates that come quickly one after another or large updates that are normally a long time after the last one

• large updates, long wait
  • short updates, short wait

0 voters

2 Likes

I’d prefer a mix of both. Like 2 big updates 1 little update. Like 1.8, 1.9, 1.10

1 Like

that mechanism was cool and functional

1 Like

Ehh that is a bit of a stretch

I prefer a mix of both. Larger content updates mixed with smaller qol and balancing updates.

2 Likes

Ultimately longer, more content filled updates, but if needed then a small QoL and Balancing update in between 2 big ones, these wouldn’t even need to add new stuff, just fix the bugs and balance arena if needed

Ok tbf, this update kinda had to come out quickly, we needed a few more execlusive component uniqes
for the championships, plus if we look at the bright side this means that we can actualy get the mrhino championship when we’ll have 5 tourneys, thats great it’s gonna be easyer for slightly more casual alliances to get mrhino.

I prefer longer, more complex ones, but they should do something like a monthly patch with NO NEW CREATURES, but fixing all the bugs and mishaps that occured. Just overall making the experience smoother and making the game nicer to play. Then, I’d say, have a big update every 3-4 months, rebalancing less needed creatures (creatures, that arent way too op, the most broken ones should be fixed every month to make the arena a better place. Also, if you drastically change a creature, refund the boosts invested in it!). Every 2 big updates, I would do a free boost refund event, cuz it is better for the players.

Do you agree? Rate one through ten.

• 1 (completely agree)
  • 5 (completely disagree)

0 voters

I like the monthly updates, I do not see an obstacle to do things well if you listen to people. everything can be done, the right way

I’m assuming January-Feb. We have always had an update that launches a short bit before Chinese New Year.