E. rex

1 Like

The Lord of OP himself:

Lord Lythronax

1 Like

it already exists

this would be indominus’ possible 4th hybrid because of indotaurus

1 Like

I mean, we have the cheap copy spinotahraptor, wouldn’t mind having spinoraptor with spino gen 2 + a raptor squad member or sormething

3 Likes

I really think we need group PvP where you can join a random group or form a team with your alliance of 3-on-3 or 4-on-4, what ever they choose and battle as a group with winning team players getting incubators the same as playing regular 1-on-1 PvP. This should be a level 26 skilled style PvP and not actual creature levels. They can have boosted and none boosted days so everyone will be able to play without massive slaughters.

They need this to rejuvenate the game.

When playing as an alliance, your alliance gains points of status for wins whether against other alliance teams or teams of random players.

Alliances that like to raid, I think would love group PvP to earn status points and even rewards for their alliance for being a top group PvP alliance at the end of a month season. This would work toward battles, takedowns and incubators. More alliance players may get involved to help with getting more daily incubators for takedowns as group PvP takedowns would be divided up among team members.

This game really needs this. The 1-on-1 has to be getting really old for the long time players and this new challenge of working together with your alliance members to be the best alliance PvP group is the logical next step in this game as they add more group ready PvP creatures and moves.

We need sort of battle pass, were you can unlock skin for your dinos, for.1000 bucks

english_8

1 Like

im sorry but this isnt fortnite

1 Like

Something that i’m glad of

1 Like

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz indominus rex 3!!! Plz plz plz

1 Like

Thats in this group:

E Megarex
Metrialong
Guanlong
Metriorhynchus
Limnorhynchus
Glythronax
Gigakylocephalus
Coloborhynchus
Indoraptor Gen 3
Indominus Gen 2
E. rex
Eggs
Limnoscelis
Labyrinthosaurus
Labyrinthodontia
Koolasaurus
Giganocephalus
Giganotosaurus
Erliphosaurus
Diplosuchus
Dimetrocarnus
Tenontocephalosaurus
Milo
Alanqa Gen 2
Acanthostega
Therizinosaurus
Carnoraptor
Ceratosaurus
Ankylodocus
Alangasaurus
Suchoripterus
Microposaurus
Ophiacomimus
Nundagosaurus

2 Likes

Skorpiovenator, bassically a better Albertosaurus.

Skorpiovenator

Also does anybody know how to do a creature rework on JWA toolbox?

1 Like

Two Ceratopsians

Diaboloceratops
Juggernaut 32

1 Like

Oh I like the last one, absolutely going to ruin the game.

1 Like

So, I played some other dinosaur game with their own Juggernaut with some interesting abilities.

download (18)

1 Like

is better to

1 Like