Ludia Forums

2 uniques unlocked today

After horrible fuses (22 fuses on magna and 16 fuses on tenoto), finally I have these two unlocked.
I’d like to thank everyone in Sand Dunes for the help on irritator and tenoto donations!

16 Likes

Congrats I really like Magna

2 Likes

Congrats @guarou!!
Magna is super tough to make, this is definitely a big moment! :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

I was hoping for two this week, but didn’t get enough tenonto or grypo. Guess I’ll be added to the ranks of those asking for tenonto.

Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats! Great achievements, particularly Magna!

2 Likes

Congratz! Nice to see my Irritator being put to good use :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats. I just started fusing Magna.

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations, @guarou!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations ! I unlocked my Diloracheirus saturday with an incredible 80 fusing attempt at 180/250. Expected another 10 XD… but yes, like you, after such 10 moments, it’s a great pleasure ! Good luck with these 2 monsters ! I just started to work on Tenontorex today (10 on my first attempt, didn’t expect another present from the game XD)… and my magnapyritor is at 210/250… hold on !

2 Likes

That’s awesome Guarou! Congrats, seems like it was spectacular day for you

2 Likes

Wow, it means im rly lucky with Magna, I unlocked it in 6 fuses and got 80 ysterday so now I can lever her up :x

2 Likes

Congrats! Magna is my next project. Sitting at 140/250. I’ve had not so great luck with fuses on it. I’ll be the next one to join everyone else requesting irritator.

3 Likes