Ludia Forums

201 down, 2 to go!

Only Testacornibus and Arctops left!

10 Likes

Same here! Tuoramoloch was the last Unique I unlocked before I get Testacornibus and Arctops.

1 Like

I have two left myself. I have Mammolania (50 more to go) and Testacornibus (70/250). I got Arctops through a sanctuary. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish I could find more deer. She been kind of elusive as of late. :deer:

1 Like

Congrats. It’s always fun finishing the dex.

1 Like

I only have the deer at 11 but when I go a twon or two away, I find it everywhere. I’m in area 2 so it is probably in 1 or 3.

1 Like

No it’s a dusk spawn

2 Likes

I’m down to two. Testaco is going really slow being made from an exclusive and the deer being dawn and dusk. Dawn is just getting way to early and I might run across a deer once in a week if I’m lucky. So between FIP’ing the deer and helping between my other and wife’s account, I’m slowly getting there.

I’m waiting for an event for the one I haven’t even seen.
Not Collected

1 Like

So far the only zones I found the epic deer in are 1-3. Oddly I haven’t found it yet in zone 4. Maybe she has something against that zone. Lol :wink:

Thank goodness Eucladoceros is a global spawn. :slightly_smiling_face::deer:

You’re making great progress on Testacornibus! My first three fuses were all 10’s. My last one was 40. I know what you mean about the process being very slow. It takes a long time to build up to 200 from the sanctuaries. I always hope to find a deer in the wild to make this easier. Some days I get lucky and other days not so much. I’m hoping that tonight will be a lucky one. :four_leaf_clover: