2021s final creatures

So here’s what i think should come for the rest of 2021

we know mylodon will be in it and a creature with at least one a

1. Smilodon gen 2
    With the new camp cretaceous smilodon reveal we probably get this version since he is very different from the in game. He could be a vip like anky gen 2

2. A new vip creature
    We didn’t got a new vip creature since anky gen 2 so it’s time to get another one

3. New s hybrid
    It’s been a while since gigakylocephalus release so it’s bout time we get a new one. Hopefully a new pterosaur or amphibian s hybrid

4. New reef creature and hybrid
    All new aquatics released were cave or surface. And we only have one reef hybrid so we need a expansion

5. Ouranosaurus and monolophosaurus gen 2
    Like smilodon gen 2 these are canon so we should get those as well

6. Compsognathus
    Compy is the last legacy creature missing so after Brachiosaurus he should arrive too

7. New amphibian hybrid
    A new amphibian hybrid is one of the most requested things in the community so we should get one

8. New snow hybrid
    Like with reef we only have one represented with the Smithetoceras so a new snow hybrid would also be nice

10 Likes

Allosaurus gen 2 correct model

4 Likes

As i said before allosaurus gen 2 will probably get the canon jwa moddel

2 Likes

i hope so

2 Likes

It ssure that compie will come especially after alive got one, smilo seems good and the shybrid is supposed to be a amphi or ptero just becasue we got a second herb

1 Like

They would have to update the Allo G1 model as now as of currently G1 and G2 share same body features

1 Like

Or they could use the allo gen 1 moddel and use the gen 2 as it’s level 40

3 Likes

I haven’t heard of a creature that changed body shape at max, not possible

1 Like

Well spino gen 2 looks like spinonyx on level 40

2 Likes

Tomara que sim, o alossauro normal é mal feito

Mod Edit

"Translated From Portuguese

Hopefully, normal allosaurus is poorly made

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation."

4 Likes

How do we know Mylodon is coming?

2 Likes

Sneak peak on update 55 release before ludia removed it from the market. It’s a definite just a matter of when.

4 Likes

Argentinosaurus and lvl 40 Spinosaurus

3 Likes

What I mean is the body shape. They added some features to it, I mean the design

Allo’s head looks the same at ma and at lv1 as a reference

1 Like

I hope she will get the JWFK design. I don’t really like the JWA one.

2 Likes

Well the jwa gen 2 one is the canon design of an adult one

No, the canon design for an adult generic Allosaurus is the one in the Evolution games, Allosaurus Gen 2 is the adult version of Alive’s Allosaurus, which is clearly different from the juvenile seen in Fallen Kingdom

The canon design for an adult allosaurus is the battle at big Rock allosaurus. The jwe one is still based on the fallen kingdom juvinile

1 Like

Xinathodon looks completely different at max level than it does at other evos

2 Likes

Is it just me or do maxed creatues seem to be bigger than their basal forms?

3 Likes