Ludia Forums

2022 Wishes for Rise of Berk

As we start to get to the end of 2021, what do you want to see in this game next year? New Journeys? New features?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I hope that more dragon species statues are added. It’s been about a year since the last one. Also another level for the training statue please.

Journeys or something new for the rest of the riders (Heather, Dagur, etc.).

The ability to destroy seasonal decorations. I don’t even bother to spend my extra currency buying them anymore because the decorations clog up the islands.

The Tribe feature that has been tossed around for a while would be great as well, but I think that may be a bit too much to implement. Maybe we will get some portions of this added in though.

I think it would great to see more levels added for Eret’s boat that could help speed up amber upgrades.

Additionally, if it’s possible for the team, I think another Reddit AMA would be much appreciated by the community.

2 Likes

New dragon species that are not Legendary Dragons. Not necessarily new species, because there are a few dragons in the franchise that haven’t been added in the game yet, mostly from School of Dragons. It would be awesome to see a Flame Whipper or a Devilish Dervish in Rise of Berk. If not, at least they should add Fishmeat, seeing how a lot of baby dragons were given adult forms in the game (Bing, Bam, Boom, Wingnut etc).

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from 2022 Wishes for Rise of Berk:

I think that a brand new mechanic that would improve the game is adding the hybrids. I think they could be cool to see in this game and could use also the ones that appear in Dragons: Titan Uprising, the other How to train your dragon’s game from Ludia

2 Likes

Definitely an improvement to the brawl system. It’s been so long and it’s so lame right now. I just do the brawls because of the daily quest, otherwise I have no reason for it anymore.

Would be nice to have a real PvP, or to exchange your cards. We sure need new dragons and skills, but I think we also need to add more difficult to it, make players have to come up with a strategy and feel rewarded on winning.

3 Likes

I’m not one for the idea of a “clan” mode or anything like that. I like that playing solo doesn’t put a player at a disadvantage. However, I think it would be cool to be able to see other Berks.

I also like the idea of being able to destroy decorations, even for a nominal return. It would be nice to be able to get rid of old decorations that may not be used when new decorations are introduced.

Like others have said, I also would love to see some new dragon statues. I’d definitely love statues of the sweet death, grapple grounder, prickleboggle, and silkspanner. It would also be great if some statues could boost iron collection.

I think an addition that could be cool is to be able to “sell” resources to get other resources. So maybe you could use fish, wood, or iron to get runes or amber. I know you can buy packs for runes, but this would be a fun feature as well.

3 Likes

Had one other thing that came to mind, it would be nice if a profile view of your berk was available as well, just for aesthetic purposes. That might be nice.

2 Likes