Ludia Forums

24 hour incubator disappeared or turned into 3 hour

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Had two 24 hour incubators and started the timer on one. Went to check and only had the one!!! >=[

Area is was found in: Incubator/battle screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Has never happened before.

What type of device are you using: IPhone 8plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Yeah, just a visual glitch. Restart the game and it should show up as it’s supposed to look.

Already tried!! The 24 hr turned into a three hour!!

When did you get both of them?

I think within two days of each other.

Unless you won 100 battles in those 2 days, there’s no way to receive 2, 24 hour incubators that quickly.

Heres the link to incubator cycle. What you had was a visual glitch, it happens.

Well I did and it wasn’t “just” a glitch because the two incubators were there for hours before it suddenly turned into a 3 hour. So you’re saying if it’s a glitch that is a plus for the player it gets found and corrected immediately but the glitches that cause you to lose or inflict less damage in battle (which has happened to me before) take weeks to correct. That’s bs. Still not cool. I wouldn’t be surprised if I won 100 battles in two days lol I play the game a lot. I wish I would’ve taken a screenshot when the two were there. I almost did too. I won’t be spending anymore money on the game but I am too far in at this point to uninstall. I have yet to find an app where this type of thing isn’t prevalent. The devs of successful apps always end up ruining them by becoming greedy and inconsistent imo.

Yeah I’m thinking the second one was a visual glitch