Ludia Forums

24 hour incubator madness is over!🤤

goal achieved. time to crack them open. ill try to record each opening and compile it onto one vid. why did i do it? just to say that i did it :man_shrugging:

35 Likes

I’m impressed it’s from 4 different arenas.

7 Likes

yeah i had dropped into badlands for some irri dna not to long ago.

3 Likes

I’m slightly disappointed the arena 10 isn’t 9 haha. But that’s just my OCD talking.

6 Likes

same lol. i wish i had 5 slots. i can do all from arena 10 instead? ok… scrap this thread. ill be back in a couple months with all 10s.

7 Likes

I believe in you

maybe some other time haha. although i do like having filled slots. that way i dont have to battle to often.

Awesome, I dont think I could have the refrained myself from not opening them. Goodluck on useful DNA

1 Like

So I never really found out if getting each type of incubators run by pattern system like clash royals chests or just by chance?

heres the pattern.

unknown-2

4 Likes

this stat is awesome!!!

1 Like

Share all the goodies you get. :grinning:

I’m really interested in the comparison between them because they are from different arena I didn’t see since a long time

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Now…

6 Likes

ill know by tommorow around 9pm est lol

3 Likes

unless i get inpatient

1 Like

Is that left to right and going down rows?

yes from top to bottom left to right

2 Likes

I’ve always wished for a 5th slot just so I could collect all 5 at once. Lined up left to right 15m, 3hr, 8hr, 12hr, and 24hr of course. That probably says more about me than I realize :thinking:

3 Likes

@Pateradactyl Wow!!! Amazingly done! Looking forward of seeing each one. Hopefully you get their featured dinos on each arena… Goodluck!! :ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

heres the video i promised of me opening the incs.

3 Likes