Ludia Forums

2x rewards

I have VIP so I can max out supply drops quickly. Since the morning reset, the basic green drops are giving minimal rewards. Anyone else?

9 Likes

yes im having this same issue today actually after the reset on the “orange” ones

Yes it’s really frustrating. The coin amounts should be higher with VIP

2 Likes

Same problem here. @Ned someone who can tell us something? Is this problem already known?

Same i already wrote support but super frustrated about it

2 Likes

Hey Schmijan, I’ll check with our team! In the meantime, please write to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks für the quick response :slight_smile:

Same here in Norway

I have the same problem, i hope the support reads it soon and it can be fixed

Getting less green cash too

1 Like

Its actually really annoying. What do I pay VIP for??? I like to max mine every day. This will make it impossible for me today as I am in UK and its nearly time for sleep. How was this broken!?!?

4 Likes

I can concur. It’s happening in the UK too.

As soon as the boost problem was fixed, these new “orange” supply drops (now green) don’t give anymore the VIP bonus of rewarding double amount of darts and coins. It is now like not having VIP anymore for their purpose.

4 Likes

It’s simple guys… they don’t want you wasting your money on vip :wink:

3 Likes

Same!!! And now nothing but my regular supply drops have reset.

1 Like

At this point it’s just a meme what they will break next.

Seriously how is this not an automated test in your regression test suite. What is your release pipeline like if this basic use case can fail

We are not getting a reasonable amount from these since the event began. 100 coins per chest and 15 to 50 at a drop is pathetic.

4 Likes

It is what we payed for. And we deserve a compensation for each day we wait for it to be fixed.

7 Likes

Yeah this is still an issue

same problem here.