Ludia Forums

2x training bug

Developers, not sure if you know this but there’s been a bug around which makes your dragon train twice even though it is never trained before. I e. I can turn a 0* dragon into 2* immediately without going to lvl 30 1*. Please fix the bug and compensate us for the loss scales because the second evolution takes as many scales as the actual one so we waste 20 scales on a dragon that is either 1) fodder for quests or 2) unusable because dragons trained by the bug cannot level up. Hope the bug is fixed and we are compensated to lost scales

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this to us @Seriousleet. Our team is aware of this issue, and they’re actively looking into it to find a fix. At the moment, this seems to be a visual issue. You are not seeing the level increasing because of the training tier being higher than it should be. However, once the dragon reaches the required level for that tier, levelling will become visible again. That means that the dragons and resources you use for levelling right now are not lost and still served their purpose.

If you’re still having any other issues, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com as well with your support key.

Hi Ned,
Thank you for your reply, but my main concern isn’t the fact that I couldn’t level it up, but rather I waste additional scales on a dragon I have 0 interest in. Basically this bug happening once wastes more than 1 week worth of green scales from the player, which is just ridiculous. Hopefully we get compensation for that.

I understand @Seriousleet. Would you be able to reach out to our support team so our team can take a look at your account to try and make this right? Thanks!

Noted. I’ve done so and described how it occurred to the best of my memories. Hope that info can help them to find the reason fir the bug more quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like