Ludia Forums

3 dados 3 itens / 2 dice 2 items

The player who plays a challenge, if he gets 1 die wins 1 item, 2 dice 2 items, 3 dice 3 items, or multiplies 1 item by 2 if he wins 2 dice by 3 if he wins 3 dice

Translated From Portuguese:

The player who plays a challenge, if he gets 1 die wins 1 item, 2 dice 2 items, 3 dice 3 items, or multiply 1 item by 2 if he wins 2 dice by 3 if he wins 3 dice.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

@Helton_Ramos I’ve thought the same thing since the first time I rolled the dice. I imagine there is someone who looks at the time people have vs. the gear the can win in that time vs. the frustration they have for lack of gear vs. the money they will spend to get that gear vs. what gear progression and at what cost will keep people happily playing the game. Something like that. I realize this is obvious, but my mind continually goes there whenever something goes on sale.

Most players who arrived after beta are likely unaware that the reward dice were previously adjusted in favor of the player. Prior to one of the first updates, the reward for clearing challenge rooms 3 and 6 did not provide d20s. Instead, beating the boss in room 3 provided 1d6 while defeating the boss in room 6 provided 1d12. Only surpassing the boss in room 9 used to provide a d20. Thus, the chance of collecting the larger rewards was much lower than it is today. Although you still do not collect all three rewards, the newer system is an improvement. :+1:

4 Likes