3 Trades, 3 Game Crashes

Been out of the loop for a long time. Trying to get blue for my son (didnt even know about the monthly events).
I saw some rumblings about the last update? Is this game just trash now or what happened?
Someone update the stranger, please!

4 Likes

Welcome back. My Game has generally been more stable since the last update. That said, I did have to uninstall/reinstall a couple of updates before that…

My son’s Game is on an older device and the Trade Harbor is a crap shoot as to whether it will crash the Game or not

5 Likes

Yep, game breaks more and more. Nothing is stable with my game. Crash crash crash. 2021 seemed more stable than now. I’m only here for the casual tournaments now.

I can’t even login to the game. I have never played such a broken game before in my life.

1 Like

My game regularly crashes on trades and has for about a year or so. CBA to report it as never lost the trade (I think).

@Tommi Hibernation mode now activated. :wave:

2 Likes

What has happened here, after the replacements, does not always, but often freeze, breaking the game. Since I play the game again, these errors are much more common than they were at the time. I am confident that there is a solution for this as well.
I tried to upload the bug last time, but again I only got the moderation :rofl: :rofl: It was my bad.