Ludia Forums

350 Darts for 100 coins offer missing

I don’t think I’ve seen the offer in the shop for the past week or two at all. Restarting the game/phone doesn’t appear to fix it either. I’ve been told by alliance members that the offer is still present but I’ve no idea why it’s not appearing for me.

Reload it will appear

Tried that, it doesnt work :frowning:

You sure you didn’t buy them yet?
Other question: You really finished all 80k darts from all previous offers? :slight_smile:

Maybe you’re just checking too late. The offer is limited-time, it only lasts for a few hours from reset.

Absolutely positive I havent bought them.
I used to see the offers before, and I still have a ton of darts, I’m sitting on about 30k. It’s just strange that the offer is gone

I check whenever the daily missions rollover, and in my morning when I wake up (which is about 15 hours later) or randomly throughout the day and nothing.

That does seem strange, Kelenken. If you’re connected to a WiFi connection, could you try forgetting the network on your device then re-adding it and see if that helps?

If you’re still unable to see the offer after doing that, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at this. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key as it helps them locate your account faster. Thank you!

Funnily enough I’ve tried that too, if my wifi connection is terrible I’ll switch to Mobile data but sadly it’s still doesn’t appear.

I’ve also noticed it’s happened to the Anniversary Incubators too. They were there for me last night with around 21 hours to go, go to bed, wake up and now they’re gone.

Will do.